ADVERTISEMENT

Say what you want but these refs were hideous......

Can't wait to see all of the excuses for this joke of a crew tonight. I have said all season that the refs haven't cost us a single game. I am not saying that tonight. As soon as I saw the T on Watkins, I knew the fix was in.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You have a potential ......

hall of fame coach who's been in the league for several year now. A coach who speaks his mind, and has no reputation as a whiner . And I assume he's got the cash to tolerate a couple of fines from the Big12 office

It's time somebody stood up and tried to do something about the officiating in this league. It's a travesty

If we even shoot average from the line, we win this game in regulation and the tin foil hats stay in the closet.

Not sure how Mason continues to get away with the push offs on his drive to hoop.

Refs did everything they could to make sure Kansas didn't lose. Calling all sorts of ticky-tack fouls on us. Despite that, Mountaineers had the chance to put it away. If we could make our free throws (especially towards end of regulation) it would be a moot point. Gotta hand it to our team the way they played battling a good team + the Refs without Staten and Browne.

Once KU pulled closer, your team never had a chance! Absolutely ridiculous!! Wish your guys could have hit there free throws better, but it was blatantly obvious at the end of regulation, they were going to give it to KU! You all played really well and you have a very good team! My Sooners found a way to blow a big lead too, but they did it on their own!

This post was edited on 3/4 1:11 AM by Sfenn3

Mason getting the "and one" with the only contact coming from Mason's hand to the stomach of the WVU Player... SMH... Make the FTs and we win is all I will say though... WVU had the game won even with 5 vs. 8 and lost it with bad FT shooting... It is odd that other teams prepare to play WVU by having 6, 7, and 8 guys on the court simulating the WVU press when WVU has battled against 8 on the court a few times this season in conference play.

"The fix was in" Really?

Both teams were going at it so vigorously that players were dropping out on both sides. If EVERY foul had been called that was committed in this game,they would have had to get volunteers from the audience to finish the game. Do you now how difficult it is to referee a game where the No. 1 harassing team in the country is playing?

Why don't we leave it at WVU not having Staten and Browne and Kansas losing Ellis and 3 Mountaineers fouling out, and a young WVU team remarkably forced the No. 9 team to come from 18 down to get into overtime. I was so proud of this WVU team against Kansas.

CUYAHOGA FALLS EERS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT