ADVERTISEMENT

Say it ain't so creepy Joe!

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Like the "record" number of votes he allegedly got in the last election cycle, Democrat support is fleeing the creepy corpse in "record numbers"! Biden's support is so razor thin now, he's literally one bad news conference away from being forced to throw in the towel by a rebellious Democrat party. :eek:

Biden's political position is rapidly deteriorating as critical news conference looms

excerpt:
The rebellion, joined by just a small minority of congressional Democrats but appearing to run deeper, reflects the fear now surging through Capitol Hill that ex-President Donald Trump could conjure a GOP landslide that sweeps conservatives to a monopoly on power in Congress, the White House and the Supreme Court. Some Democrats fear that the 81-year-old Biden’s determination to run again, despite the diminished skills exposed by the debate, could endanger the very democracy that he says he’s trying to save.

...more

The president — who was in poor political shape even before the disastrous debate — is adamant that he won’t pass the torch to a younger Democrat. But three factors could make his position untenable: a fracturing of support in his party; the drying up of fundraising; and damning polling data. Nothing less than Biden’s hopes of a second term will be on the line at the news conference exactly two weeks after his incoherent and dazed debate performance sent his campaign into free fall.

Hey, I resent that! I'm not in a "free fall" I hardly know where the Hell I am half the time!
iu

Well guess that's about as good as it's ever going to get with you huh creepy Joe?

I'm afraid so....boo...hoo....I want some ice cream....sniff...sniff....
iu

Just Damn....
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
So this is what they mean when the bottom is falling out through his dirty diapers.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT