All-American
May 29, 2001
SATURDAY JAN. 21 BIG 12

#7 Texas at WVU, 6 pm, ESPN
#14 TCU at #2 Kansas, 1 pm, CBS
#12 Iowa State at Oklahoma State, 2 pm, ESPN+
Texas Tech at #13 Kansas State, 2 pm, ESPN2
#21 Baylor at Oklahoma, 4 pm, ESPN2

After upset of #14 TCU, WVU listed as 6 to 11 seed for March Madness.

Keep it up, guys! Horns Down against Texas in Morgantown on Saturday.

Last edited:
I just watch WVU. I don't care what the rest of them are doing.

Wow...we didn't know! How do you find this stuff out? Wow...you are so impotent.

Freud said:
Being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible
So, do you disagree with Freud, renown psychiatrists and Christ? Do you really want to be THAT FAR on the wrong side of intelligence and morality?

As for me I’ve have to deal with people angry at me because I’m more intelligent and successful them that.

It began in high school when they found out I had the highest IQ in the class on the intelligence test. They hated me for that. Just like you. Some things never change.

I just have to accept that you’re angry at me because I’m smarter and more successful in life and financially than you. Lord knows I’ve had 70 years of practice at it.

Welcome to the Woe Is Me Club!

EVERY time you respond to my post, I win! Everyone knows that I own you. Your obsession makes you look like a fool.

I prefer to exchange information about WVU with people who care, not nasty people who hate themselves and their life so much that they attack everyone else.

Post another response so everyone knows you still are obsessed with someone smarter and more moral than you!

Freud said:
Being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible
So, do you disagree with Freud, renown psychiatrists and Christ? Do you really want to be THAT FAR on the wrong side of intelligence and morality?

As for me I’ve have to deal with people angry at me because I’m more intelligent and successful them that.

It began in high school when they found out I had the highest IQ in the class on the intelligence test. They hated me for that. Just like you. Some things never change.

I just have to accept that you’re angry at me because I’m smarter and more successful in life and financially than you. Lord knows I’ve had 70 years of practice at it.

Welcome to the Woe Is Me Club!

EVERY time you respond to my post, I win! Everyone knows that I own you. Your obsession makes you look like a fool.

I prefer to exchange information about WVU with people who care, not nasty people who hate themselves and their life so much that they attack everyone else.

Post another response so everyone knows you still are obsessed with someone smarter and more moral than you!
Well since you are insistent in several posts.

CFE = Fraud. Fake. Blowhard. Clown.

ADVERTISEMENT