ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Sanders was prolific liar for Trump

Is this a lie ?

iu

Anyone who defends this pathological liar needs to seek a immediate mental health examination
Anyone taking that job knew they would be lying all the time. You serve the President, he tells you to lie, you lie. I don’t think doing it deserves blame, doing it for as long as she did? That deserves blame

Anyone taking that job knew they would be lying all the time. You serve the President, he tells you to lie, you lie. I don’t think doing it deserves blame, doing it for as long as she did? That deserves blame
Disagree. Have personal values. Don't lie, don't work for a boss that lies and makes it your job requirement to lie.

It is truly amazing how our friends on the Left pick apart every utterance of Trump and call it a "lie" (most of which are simply their political disagreements with him) yet they ignore outright lies from their side of the aisle.

What is a lie? 1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.

Lie: The sun is cold
Truth: The Sun is unbearably hot

Lie: "I did not have an illegal server, and did not send classified e-mails on it".-Hillary Clinton

TheTruth?

I'll just let former Congressman Trey Gowdy expose that one as well as a litany of other "lies" told by Mrs Clinton and ignored by the Left.

To be sure "lies" (deliberate untrue statements with intent to deceive) Leftists claim Trump tells actually amount to nothing more than disputes they have with him over statements he makes, rather than him being deliberately deceitful or inaccurate.

Do windmills cause Cancer? The Left claims this as one of Trumps' big "lies", when in fact he's citing various studies which have indeed suggested some correlation. Trump may be misinformed on that, but he wasn't "lying" by suggesting it no less than Leftists "lie" about humans causing "climate change". There is honest dispute about that, and few facts actually prove it!

Wages are rising for the first time in 21 years, was another "lie" recently offered by Leftists Trump allegedly told. He in fact was citing recent economic data which show the first real increases in wages over inflation. Most wage increases prior to the most recent ones weren't keeping pace with inflation, while current wage increases well exceed inflation, and in fact that hasn't happened in roughly two decades.

There are more examples of where Trump may have been misinformed or simply not aware of certain details when statements he made were called lies by the Left, but none of his so called "lies" compare to Hillary Clinton's deliberately false statements intended to deceive from the Truth about the destroyed data on her illegal server.

Ed Henry: "Did you wipe the illegal server"? Hillary: "We turned over everything, every single thing." [eyeroll]

Want to hear some more lies? Just listen to former FBI agent Peter Strzok

Not a peep from the Left...amidst a torrent, a river, a sea, in fact an ocean of lies. Makes you wonder just what they're all so upset with Trump about looking past all of these "lies"?

Last edited:
It is truly amazing how our friends on the Left pick apart every utterance of Trump and call it a "lie" (most of which are simply their political disagreements with him) yet they ignore outright lies from their side of the aisle.

What is a lie? 1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.

Lie: The sun is cold
Truth: The Sun is unbearably hot

Lie: "I did not have an illegal server, and did not send classified e-mails on it".-Hillary Clinton

TheTruth?

I'll just let former Congressman Trey Gowdy expose that one as well as a litany of other "lies" told by Mrs Clinton and ignored by the Left.

To be sure "lies" (deliberate untrue statements with intent to deceive) Leftists claim Trump tells actually amount to nothing more than disputes they have with him over statements he makes, rather than him being deliberately deceitful or inaccurate.

Do windmills cause Cancer? The Left claims this as one of Trumps' big "lies", when in fact he's citing various studies which have indeed suggested some correlation. Trump may be misinformed on that, but he wasn't "lying" by suggesting it no less than Leftists "lie" about humans causing "climate change". There is honest dispute about that, and few facts actually prove it!

Wages are rising for the first time in 21 years, was another "lie" recently offered by Leftists Trump allegedly told. He in fact was citing recent economic data which show the first real increases in wages over inflation. Most wage increases prior to the most recent ones weren't keeping pace with inflation, while current wage increases well exceed inflation, and in fact that hasn't happened in roughly two decades.

There are more examples of where Trump may have been misinformed or simply not aware of certain details when statements he made were called lies by the Left, but none of his so called "lies" compare to Hillary Clinton's deliberately false statements intended to deceive the Truth about the destroyed data on her illegal server.

Ed Henry: "Did you wipe the illegal server"? Hillary: "We turned over everything, every single thing." [eyeroll]

Want to hear some more lies? Just listen to former FBI agent Peter Strzok

Not a peep from the Left...amidst a torrent, a river, a sea, in fact an ocean of lies. Makes you wonder just what they're all so upset with Trump over looking past all of these "lies"?
do you even have time to sell vehicles anymore?......or are you now a full time beacon for truth amongst the cesspool that is liberalism?......preach on and watch them squirm

do you even have time to sell vehicles anymore?......or are you now a full time beacon for truth amongst the cesspool that is liberalism?......preach on and watch them squirm

Actually Snow, they disgust me with their "selective outrage". I don't expect any of them to admit to their hypocrisy, but I still have to point it out just for the record.

BTW, I'm on my 20th straight monthly record in closed deals. Every time I think it can't get any better, it does!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:eek:kay: [winking]

Reactions: Shirley Knott
Actually Snow, they disgust me with their "selective outrage". I don't expect any of them to admit to their hypocrisy, but I still have to point it out just for the record.

BTW, I'm on my 20th straight monthly record in closed deals. Every time I think it can't get any better, it does!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:eek:kay: [winking]
freaking capitalist pig !!!!!!:uzi:

Reactions: atlkvb
Disagree. Have personal values. Don't lie, don't work for a boss that lies and makes it your job requirement to lie.

That's a good standard, so why didn't Obama insist Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Rice, Brennen, Lynch, Yates, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Orr and Co follow it? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Not after that ass kicking you just gave them all. They will be in hiding for remainder of the day.

No they just put me on "ignore" and then make snide comments about anything post. [winking]

It's all good though. "Smart" people like you Dog have 'em figured out, and pretty well pegged.

Hey @Dog Rescueer quick question about your sig pic. Is that Hillary's rack you're frontin' or was that cleavage borrowed off some other "real" Woman?

Do tell my Man? [smoke]

The left was totally agitated because Sarah wouldn't allow the FAKE MEDIA bully her during the press conferences...... Tougher than nails.... Acosta still has nightmares.....

Reactions: atlkvb
The left was totally agitated because Sarah wouldn't allow the FAKE MEDIA bully her during the press conferences...... Tougher than nails.... Acosta still has nightmares.....

She's the only WH Press Secretary in my recent memory who was brash enough to call their (Media BS) "BS" right to their faces. I loved her for that alone!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was always very mean to me, and made me cry

Jim-Acosta-screenshot-640x480.jpg

Listen, great idea to pull that S.O.B. Acosta's Press credentials...you go Girl!
190613164512-sanders-trump-0613-screengrab-large-169.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT