ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted out doctored, fake news.....from Infowars.

F*ck Trump. Trump just needs to answer the questions and quit harassing the press. Trump throws a hissy fit when the tough questions get asked. I've never seen such a crybaby.

I'd bet if he (Acosta) acted that way to Obama you would have called him a racist.

We obviously see things differently. I see the liberal press as a bully to conservatives and conservative ideals. The liberal press is used to bully conservatives into conformity and has been for a very long time. I like that someone is standing up to it and basically removing their power by not caving to their power. He’s not trying to shut them down, despite all of you snowflakes suggesting otherwise. He’s just not giving them their normal base of power and that is submission to their onslaught of bad press. He’s using them against themselves and they’re gladly obliging.

I think it’s 100% ok for our country to say who can and cannot enter it and become a citizen of it. Liberals, aided by a liberal media try to bully us on that opinion by calling us racists and xenophobes. I like that Trump stands up to it to do what we believe is in the best interests of our nation and doesn’t cower in the face of a neverending onslaught. You all setup this chess board, now you don’t like it when we hit back. Tough shit. Keep crying about mean ole Trump.

And the real irony here is that you all have been attacking the media and trying to discredit it for 20 years. Attacking Fox News is a cottage industry amongst liberals. And you all see absolutely nothing wrong with it. We took it for 20 years, we aren’t doing that anymore and you all don’t like it. You came to believe to your core that you were in the right. You’re wrong.

Trump called them an "invasion." They include women and children and they are seeking asylum, something perfectly legal. The press is correcting Trump's false narrative. trump also claimed there were "middle easterners," with absolutely no proof and like it should automatically be associated with terrorists. Of course he is a xenpohobe. There is an endless supply of proof. He had these militias so wound up, they went to the border, armed. That is careless, reckless and could result in catastrophic consequences...and yes, trump would be partially responsible.

We need the press to correct a liar in chief, misleading the American public. They (the media) are serving their purpose and protecting democracy.

Of course it's ok for our country to say who can and cannot enter. There is a vetting process currently in place. There is an asylum process currently in place and this president is interfering with it.

Trump called them an "invasion." They include women and children and they are seeking asylum, something perfectly legal. The press is correcting Trump's false narrative. trump also claimed there were "middle easterners," with absolutely no proof and like it should automatically be associated with terrorists. Of course he is a xenpohobe. There is an endless supply of proof. He had these militias so wound up, they went to the border, armed. That is careless, reckless and could result in catastrophic consequences...and yes, trump would be partially responsible.

We need the press to correct a liar in chief, misleading the American public. They (the media) are serving their purpose and protecting democracy.

Of course it's ok for our country to say who can and cannot enter. There is a vetting process currently in place. There is an asylum process currently in place and this president is interfering with it.

There is an asylum process in place also and no one in that caravan is following it.

We obviously see things differently. I see the liberal press as a bully to conservatives and conservative ideals. The liberal press is used to bully conservatives into conformity and has been for a very long time. I like that someone is standing up to it and basically removing their power by not caving to their power. He’s not trying to shut them down, despite all of you snowflakes suggesting otherwise. He’s just not giving them their normal base of power and that is submission to their onslaught of bad press. He’s using them against themselves and they’re gladly obliging.

I think it’s 100% ok for our country to say who can and cannot enter it and become a citizen of it. Liberals, aided by a liberal media try to bully us on that opinion by calling us racists and xenophobes. I like that Trump stands up to it to do what we believe is in the best interests of our nation and doesn’t cower in the face of a neverending onslaught. You all setup this chess board, now you don’t like it when we hit back. Tough shit. Keep crying about mean ole Trump.

And the real irony here is that you all have been attacking the media and trying to discredit it for 20 years. Attacking Fox News is a cottage industry amongst liberals. And you all see absolutely nothing wrong with it. We took it for 20 years, we aren’t doing that anymore and you all don’t like it. You came to believe to your core that you were in the right. You’re wrong.

What was I wrong about again? I want to record it in my diary.

This is isn’t the first time your posts have come off as a monologue in a script for “Alt-Right II: Electric-Boogaloo”. How about this monologue for you: You will forever be in the minority. trumpism is but a blip on the radar of a progress and is a direct result of racist bigots losing their shit over a black man being president. And that blip has already peaked and we are on the downward slope. So keep that white fragility tuned up and persecution complex humming. You’re going to need it.

He thinks letting who they want in (white people) and keeping who they want out (brown people) doesn’t make them the least bit racist. Lol. Now I’m not saying he’s racist. I’m just saying the racists think he is racist.

For 14,000 at once? You think these people should be the responsibility of the Mexicans until they can be vetted and processed in a orderly manner or do you think we should put them in the cages that Obama had made for them?

This is isn’t the first time your posts have come off as a monologue in a script for “Alt-Right II: Electric-Boogaloo”. How about this monologue for you: You will forever be in the minority. trumpism is but a blip on the radar of a progress and is a direct result of racist bigots losing their shit over a black man being president. And that blip has already peaked and we are on the downward slope. So keep that white fragility tuned up and persecution complex humming. You’re going to need it.
LMAO......your'e such an idiot. You need to go back into your cave.

You clearly don’t understand the asylum “process”.

Lol

You forgot Hitler.

He thinks letting who they want in (white people) and keeping who they want out (brown people) doesn’t make them the least bit racist. Lol. Now I’m not saying he’s racist. I’m just saying the racists think he is racist.
Racists racists racists!!! You’re all racists for disagreeing with me!!!!

Right on! Definitely have your finger on the pulse.

Godspeed on your next outing. Brush up your resumé just in case.
I’m good. My black guests didn’t mind at all, they had a blast. The Indian couple was quite amused and the Asian couple looked kind of like the Gangam Syle guy. Maybe read the difference between offensive and racist. It will probably help you to understand words.

I’m good. My black guests didn’t mind at all, they had a blast. The Indian couple was quite amused and the Asian couple looked kind of like the Gangam Syle guy. Maybe read the difference between offensive and racist. It will probably help you to understand words.

Surely your employer will take this all into consideration. “I have black friends!” always seems to work, right?

Maybe understand that your minority friends being ok with it might be the exception and not the rule. Also understand that they might be giving each other the “would you get a load of this honky?!” look behind your back.

Reactions: countryroads89
Surely your employer will take this all into consideration. “I have black friends!” always seems to work, right?

Maybe understand that your minority friends being ok with it might be the exception and not the rule. Also understand that they might be giving each other the “would you get a load of this honky?!” look behind your back.

Or maybe his friends aren't snowflakes or dying from the aids like you?

Get a load of this honky by showing up to the party dressed in character and partying their asses off? Meh, you’re probably right.

Maybe you should call my employer and tell them there is this guy on an internet message board who offends me!!! Hahhhahaha

Get a load of this honky by showing up to the party dressed in character and partying their asses off? Meh, you’re probably right.

Maybe you should call my employer and tell them there is this guy on an internet message board who offends me!!! Hahhhahaha

I bet you even drank two whole Zimas.

You ok? You seem a little more triggered about this than usual. Worried you made some social faux pas on in the past? I’m sure it will be alright. Just a little blackface. No big whoop.

I bet you even drank two whole Zimas.

You ok? You seem a little more triggered about this than usual. Worried you made some social faux pas on in the past? I’m sure it will be alright. Just a little blackface. No big whoop.
Look at how mad you get not being able to trigger me. Hahahha See, the thing about racism is that when you know you’re not and some triggered snowflake claims you are, it’s pretty easy to just laugh off. Offensive? intentionally so, a lot of the time. What can I say? I love to see you all cry.

Look at how mad you get not being able to trigger me. Hahahha See, the thing about racism is that when you know you’re not and some triggered snowflake claims you are, it’s pretty easy to just laugh off. Offensive? intentionally so, a lot of the time. What can I say? I love to see you all cry.

“Mommy, why did daddy get fired for his Halloween costume?”

“...to own the libs, dear.”

“Mommy, why did daddy get fired for his Halloween costume?”

“...to own the libs, dear.”
So so mad. Keep trying, I bet you’ll get one to stick soon little fella. I’m pulling for ya.

Suppression of the press? He took questions from 40 reporters for almost 2 hours. Damn, you motherfvcker are dumb as hell sometimes.

Yes, not allowing the press to participate in a press conference is supression of the press.

LOL! Dictator shit here just because whiny, piss boy can't handle tough questions and you rubes are going along with violation of the US Constitution.

Looks like we will get to find out. CNN has filed suit against the White House.

I say they should let him back then, and just place him on ignore.

Let him act like a baby, but never pick him for a question. If he buts in, Sarah can walk off the stage, and throat punch the little prick.

I say they should let him back then, and just place him on ignore.

Let him act like a baby, but never pick him for a question. If he buts in, Sarah can walk off the stage, and throat punch the little prick.

Acosta asserts his Constitutional right to be a jerk? I say let him, no one watches him anyway!

ADVERTISEMENT