ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted out doctored, fake news.....from Infowars.

And you call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorist.

- InfoWars and Alex Jones disciple releases doctored footage

- White House retweets doctored footage from InfoWars and Alex Jones disciple

- People point out that White House retweeted doctored footage from InfoWars and Alex Jones disciple

- Said people are then labeled as conspiracy theorists on the level of Infowars and Alex Jones

This....this is the path you’ve chosen to go down? lol

No...it's not. President Trump told the asshole to sit down......he refused and kept trying to ask questions.......even refused to give up the mike when politely asked by the young lady.
F*ck Trump. Trump just needs to answer the questions and quit harassing the press. Trump throws a hissy fit when the tough questions get asked. I've never seen such a crybaby.

They really wouldn't care if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, imagine if Obama had acted half as imperial, the loony rubes can't even recall what they were told to be pissed off about in the past.

Trump, what a pussy.

He has some very tough days ahead if he thinks this is bad. Unhinged level = 8 on 7 November 2018. Not much longer and he will hit unhinged level 9.

No...it's not. President Trump told the asshole to sit down......he refused and kept trying to ask questions.......even refused to give up the mike when politely asked by the young lady.
Wouldn't it have been interesting if, when he grabbed her arm as she reached for the mic, she had landed a left hook to his right jaw and sent his sorry A$$ back a couple steps.

Wouldn't it have been interesting if, when he grabbed her arm as she reached for the mic, she had landed a left hook to his right jaw and sent his sorry A$$ back a couple steps.

The video clearly showed he had an open palm AND the open palm was facing toward the camera and away from her body and her arm. He never struck her, he never pushed her, he never "viciously attacked her" (as dumbass born posted yesterday) and he never "grabbed her."

Triggered Idiots = born, tarheel, dvldog and eerdoc.

Losing the House was rough on you snowflakes.

Reactions: WVUBRU
CNN showed the clip but edited out the part where he clearly touched her.

It is a privledge to be in that room, not a right. Once the president said your time is up and the intern grabbed the mike, he should never have touched her. He has his credentials right revoked. He's an ass and he got what should have happened 6 months ago.

LMAO so we've moved from the USA to Russia in less than 2 years thanks to Comrade Trump. This is the USA pal FREE SPEECH and questioning government is a RIGHT. Trump is ****ing scumbag POS who thinks he's a dictator but he's just a plain DICK. He's already getting sued for his bullshit stifling of the press and he better pray his little Bitch Brett is the swing vote if it gets that far but I'm sure the Federal Courts will shut Comrade Trump and his suppression of the press quickly.

Reactions: countryroads89
LMAO so we've moved from the USA to Russia in less than 2 years thanks to Comrade Trump. This is the USA pal FREE SPEECH and questioning government is a RIGHT. Trump is ****ing scumbag POS who thinks he's a dictator but he's just a plain DICK. He's already getting sued for his bullshit stifling of the press and he better pray his little Bitch Brett is the swing vote if it gets that far but I'm sure the Federal Courts will shut Comrade Trump and his suppression of the press quickly.
The only comrade is you. He got his question, he was told to pass the microphone to a fellow journalist. He refused and put a hand on a 21 year old female intern. There are other conferences to cover, no reason to be an ass. He got off lucky. He should have been handcuffed by the secret service and taken out of there for assault. He's a ticking douche bag .

Reactions: WVU82
Suppression of the press? He took questions from 40 reporters for almost 2 hours. Damn, you motherfvcker are dumb as hell sometimes.

Reactions: WVU82 and Airport
Suppression of the press?

Yes, not allowing the press to participate in a press conference is supression of the press.

LOL! Dictator shit here just because whiny, piss boy can't handle tough questions and you rubes are going along with violation of the US Constitution.

this reporter was kicked off AF1 by traitor44...

that's suppression...

Abilio should have been cuffed...

iu

Yes, not allowing the press to participate in a press conference is supression of the press.

LOL! Dictator shit here just because whiny, piss boy can't handle tough questions and you rubes are going along with violation of the US Constitution.
He tossed all of them out? Because that WOULD be news. Or, more accurately, did he revoke the pass of one jackass which can be replaced by another reporter from CNN?

Bet we don’t hear from you.

He tossed all of them out? Because that WOULD be news. Or, more accurately, did he revoke the pass of one jackass which can be replaced by another reporter from CNN?

Bet we don’t hear from you.

You think he can prevent a reporter from having access with no just cause? I'm sure the courts will let us know. LOL!

He never struck her, he never pushed her, he never "viciously attacked her" (as dumbass born posted yesterday) and he never "grabbed her."

Triggered Idiots = born, tarheel, dvldog and eerdoc.

Losing the House was rough on you snowflakes.
Thanks.....my "viciously attacked her".....did exactly what I intended it to do......you're such fool. BTW.....I said the Dems would take the house.......wasn't hard to figure out when 45 house Repubs retired.....meanwhile in the Senate......

You idiot........you're on a roll.

Jim Acosta is an ass.......He said "I want to "challenge you". That's a very telling statement regarding his intent.

You think he can prevent a reporter from having access with no just cause? I'm sure the courts will let us know. LOL!
Ummmm, the just cause is there, and regardless, yes, he can prevent an individual due to their behavior. He’s not banning the press. Moreover, WH Pressers aren’t mandated. He can just stop them altogether and do fireside chats directly to the people. Your ignorance and bias are on display for all to mock.

Ummmm, the just cause is there, and regardless, yes, he can prevent an individual due to their behavior. He’s not banning the press. Moreover, WH Pressers aren’t mandated. He can just stop them altogether and do fireside chats directly to the people. Your ignorance and bias are on display for all to mock.
And if Obama had done exactly that.....you’d be livid. I bet you were livid every time he tried to denounce FOX as fake news......something this President does everyday, and goes even further.

And if Obama had done exactly that.....you’d be livid. I bet you were livid every time he tried to denounce FOX as fake news......something this President does everyday, and goes even further.

Psssst, he did do precisely that. Actually the reporter was manhandled.

First of all Obama did but not because of the behavior of a specific reporter. Moreover, I don’t believe CNN is barred from the WH. Just Acosta. As he should be. I’m not sure why it’s hard for you all to admit the obvious. Acosta was in the wrong and he deserved having his credentials pulled. Maintain decorum and you get to stay. It’s simple.

And were you livid? Did you say, well that’s the President’s House, and the guy asked the wrong questions - his perogative?
That’s not why it happened. Given the same set of circumstances as this, I’d 100% have supported the decision to remove the WH credentials of the reporter. The media refuse to not engage at his level.

Trump isn’t scared of them and that pisses them off. I love this part. They’re validating him every day. They can’t help it. They have to try and get control back, they’ve not known the upper hand since Nixon. Politicians had to play nice or face the wrath. He doesn’t care. And honestly, I don’t even look at it as anything more than the symbolism of the act with regard to Trump. I don’t see it as trying to destroy the press and most of us don’t. I see it as someone standing up for their beliefs unapologetically and refusing to submit to emotional angst and uproar. This has been an issue for me dating back to the Don Imus thing.

That’s not why it happened. Given the same set of circumstances as this, I’d 100% have supported the decision to remove the WH credentials of the reporter. The media refuse to not engage at his level.

Trump isn’t scared of them and that pisses them off. I love this part. They’re validating him every day. They can’t help it. They have to try and get control back, they’ve not known the upper hand since Nixon. Politicians had to play nice or face the wrath. He doesn’t care. And honestly, I don’t even look at it as anything more than the symbolism of the act with regard to Trump. I don’t see it as trying to destroy the press and most of us don’t. I see it as someone standing up for their beliefs unapologetically and refusing to submit to emotional angst and uproar. This has been an issue for me dating back to the Don Imus thing.
I continue to be amazed at how quickly and passionately Trump has become the embodiment of so many of your dreams

And were you livid? Did you say, well that’s the President’s House, and the guy asked the wrong questions - his perogative?

To be honest, I didn't even know about it until recently. Amazingly, the press didn't cover it. At all. No, I wasn't livid.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Make you look stupid or make you even less credible on anything you post, if that is possible?
LOL...no need for me to say anything else regarding stupid. And...BTW....I don't give two shits what you think.

Nope, I just like someone who stands up to the local bully.

Like Avenatti?

Loooooooooool!

Acosta is a bully? Haha. You ****wits are so far up trump’s skirt you have lost all grasp of reality. Let me guess...losing the House was a net positive right? lol

Reactions: countryroads89
Like Avenatti?

Loooooooooool!

Acosta is a bully? Haha. You ****wits are so far up trump’s skirt you have lost all grasp of reality. Let me guess...losing the House was a net positive right? lol
We obviously see things differently. I see the liberal press as a bully to conservatives and conservative ideals. The liberal press is used to bully conservatives into conformity and has been for a very long time. I like that someone is standing up to it and basically removing their power by not caving to their power. He’s not trying to shut them down, despite all of you snowflakes suggesting otherwise. He’s just not giving them their normal base of power and that is submission to their onslaught of bad press. He’s using them against themselves and they’re gladly obliging.

I think it’s 100% ok for our country to say who can and cannot enter it and become a citizen of it. Liberals, aided by a liberal media try to bully us on that opinion by calling us racists and xenophobes. I like that Trump stands up to it to do what we believe is in the best interests of our nation and doesn’t cower in the face of a neverending onslaught. You all setup this chess board, now you don’t like it when we hit back. Tough shit. Keep crying about mean ole Trump.

And the real irony here is that you all have been attacking the media and trying to discredit it for 20 years. Attacking Fox News is a cottage industry amongst liberals. And you all see absolutely nothing wrong with it. We took it for 20 years, we aren’t doing that anymore and you all don’t like it. You came to believe to your core that you were in the right. You’re wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT