ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted out doctored, fake news.....from Infowars.

No single wingnut job can admit that the fvcking WH Press Secretary placing legitimacy and the WH approval on a video edited by a website like InfoWars is a troubling thing?

Reactions: CpEER and WVUCOOPER
No single wingnut job can admit that the fvcking WH Press Secretary placing legitimacy and the WH approval on a video edited by a website like InfoWars is a troubling thing?

I don't even know what video Coop is talking about. I don't twitter and don't InfoWars.
i

I've seen enough of the video, and was watching the presser live, to know Acosta acted like a big douche nossle and was lucky he was treated like how I would have treated him at that moment. When the President tells you that's enough and moves on to another reporter you shut your pie hole and sit down.

Reactions: Airport
Sanders tweeted that his behavior was inappropriate...I just asked if you thought it was appropriate since you quoted the tweet. I didn't move any goalposts. I haven't studied the video (original or enhanced). The one time I did look at it, it appeared to me he moved his left arm down to block her from taking the mic. I thought his behavior and physical actions were inappropriate and worthy of an apology to the young lady.
No not at all. He was just trying to hang onto the microphone. That's his free speech device and he has a right to hang on to it, screw the intern and Trump. She should have been making Acosta a sandwich.

No not at all. He was just trying to hang onto the microphone. That's his free speech device and he has a right to hang on to it, screw the intern and Trump. She should have been making Acosta a sandwich.

LOL, wut? Free speech device?

Hang onto the microphone like a spoiled child you mean. "No! It's MY TOY!".

Of course it is. Without the press there is no press conference.

A single reporter does not make the press. Not when he grandstands, takes up other reporters' time, and is making the story about him.

Reactions: eerdoc
I don't even know what video Coop is talking about. I don't twitter and don't InfoWars.
i

I've seen enough of the video, and was watching the presser live, to know Acosta acted like a big douche nossle and was lucky he was treated like how I would have treated him at that moment. When the President tells you that's enough and moves on to another reporter you shut your pie hole and sit down.
Ok. Acosta is a douche, got it. Agree. Now is InfoWars a legitimate source of news? Is it good to have OUR WH press Secretary helping them spread alternative faaacts?

:joy::joy::joy:

Now Infowars conspiracy theorists creating doctored videos to try to spin hyperpartisan junk news is not new or news. Their business model is based on manipulating viewers’ emotions to flog them, er, junk supplements.

But what is new is that three hours after Sanders issued her series of tweets accusing Acosta of inappropriately placing his hands on a young woman, the White House press secretary tweeted again — this time appearing to share the exact same doctored video that had been shared earlier by Watson, as he worked to put the Infowars’ divisive alternative spin on reality.

Sanders referred directly to the video in her tweet, claiming that “inappropriate behaviour” had been “clearly documented in this video”:

Classic
Have your eyes examined! He laid his hand on her forearm as she reached for the mike. Clearlyy seen. Please stop being a Democrat and trying to re-write history that is inconvenient for you.

Screw Acosta, he doesn't have a right to the microphone after the PResident said his time was up and to give it to a fellow journalist. After he pushed her arm away, I'd had the SS pin his ass to the floor, handcuff him and perp walk his ass out of there.

Of course it is. Without the press there is no press conference.
NO, without the President and free access, there isn't a press conference. You are wrong.

Shame on her for trying to take the microphone away, stupid girl. This admin does not believe in a free press and is the enemy of the people.

Coop, you were saying about Snowflakes? [roll]

Ok. Acosta is a douche, got it. Agree. Now is InfoWars a legitimate source of news? Is it good to have OUR WH press Secretary helping them spread alternative faaacts?

Nope. See how easy it is?

A single reporter does not make the press. Not when he grandstands, takes up other reporters' time, and is making the story about him.
Trump works for us and needs to answer the questions. Trump made the story about Acosta. If Trump doesn't like tough questions (he doesn't) he should just resign, problem solved.

Trump works for us and needs to answer the questions. Trump made the story about Acosta. If Trump doesn't like tough questions (he doesn't) he should just resign, problem solved.

Is the racist snowflake moe going to cry? Lol

How did Infowars doctor the video? TF am I Steven Spielberg? You are buying the karate chop video? This is awesome.
I haven’t even seen that video. I’m also not claiming he manhandled her beyond shoving her away and playing mine mine mine mine with the mic. I just thought he was a disrespectful ass and on that alone deserved to be barred. Get people in who can ask tough fair questions with decorum and restore some dignity to that press pool. Make it all look like the Trump admin is the problem. His antics and those of April Ryan and a couple of others stifle that narrative. They’re harming themselves and giving the President ammo.

Reactions: eerdoc
There were no microphones when the 1st Amendment was written so he doesn't have a right to use one...am I doing that right?

She has ninja speed there. I didn't know Trump was hiring ninjas.

Exactly. The red tinted frames are from the SHS/infowars clip. They are moving faster than the original clip. That is evidence that the video was edited/sped up. Glad we can all agree on that.

Now....we can all get to the argument of whether the White House releasing doctored footage is a good thing or a bad thing.

For the record, I think it is a bad thing.

Acosta is just doing what CNN has instructed him to do. He asks his questions and the President tells him to sit down. The President knows exactly what is going on.

Acosta is just doing what CNN has instructed him to do. He asks his questions and the President tells him to sit down. The President knows exactly what is going on.
It's a press conference, it's usually not that complicated. Trump the drama queen insists on max drama.

Exactly. The red tinted frames are from the SHS/infowars clip. They are moving faster than the original clip. That is evidence that the video was edited/sped up. Glad we can all agree on that.

Now....we can all get to the argument of whether the White House releasing doctored footage is a good thing or a bad thing.

For the record, I think it is a bad thing.

And you call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorist.

It's a press conference, it's usually not that complicated. Trump the drama queen insists on max drama.
No...it's not. President Trump told the asshole to sit down......he refused and kept trying to ask questions.......even refused to give up the mike when politely asked by the young lady.

ADVERTISEMENT