ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted out doctored, fake news.....from Infowars.

WVUCOOPER

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2002
:joy::joy::joy:

Now Infowars conspiracy theorists creating doctored videos to try to spin hyperpartisan junk news is not new or news. Their business model is based on manipulating viewers’ emotions to flog them, er, junk supplements.

But what is new is that three hours after Sanders issued her series of tweets accusing Acosta of inappropriately placing his hands on a young woman, the White House press secretary tweeted again — this time appearing to share the exact same doctored video that had been shared earlier by Watson, as he worked to put the Infowars’ divisive alternative spin on reality.

Sanders referred directly to the video in her tweet, claiming that “inappropriate behaviour” had been “clearly documented in this video”:

Classic

Reactions: CpEER

Now Infowars conspiracy theorists creating doctored videos to try to spin hyperpartisan junk news is not new or news. Their business model is based on manipulating viewers’ emotions to flog them, er, junk supplements.

But what is new is that three hours after Sanders issued her series of tweets accusing Acosta of inappropriately placing his hands on a young woman, the White House press secretary tweeted again — this time appearing to share the exact same doctored video that had been shared earlier by Watson, as he worked to put the Infowars’ divisive alternative spin on reality.

Sanders referred directly to the video in her tweet, claiming that “inappropriate behaviour” had been “clearly documented in this video”:

Classic
How did they doctor the video?

Classic
His behavior towards the female staffer was appropriate?

Yes. His attention whoring is awful journalism, but his behavior towards her was fine.

I like that you are now moving the goalposts.
Sanders tweeted that his behavior was inappropriate...I just asked if you thought it was appropriate since you quoted the tweet. I didn't move any goalposts. I haven't studied the video (original or enhanced). The one time I did look at it, it appeared to me he moved his left arm down to block her from taking the mic. I thought his behavior and physical actions were inappropriate and worthy of an apology to the young lady.

Sanders tweeted that his behavior was inappropriate...I just asked if you thought it was appropriate since you quoted the tweet. I didn't move any goalposts. I haven't studied the video (original or enhanced). The one time I did look at it, it appeared to me he moved his left arm down to block her from taking the mic. I thought his behavior and physical actions were inappropriate and worthy of an apology to the young lady.
lol

Ok Rachel.
?

screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-13-00-59-1024x589.png

Reactions: Airport
Yes. His attention whoring is awful journalism, but his behavior towards her was fine.

It is a privledge to be in that room, not a right. Once the president said your time is up and the intern grabbed the mike, he should never have touched her. He has his credentials right revoked. He's an ass and he got what should have happened 6 months ago.

It is a privledge to be in that room, not a right. Once the president said your time is up and the intern grabbed the mike, he should never have touched her. He has his credentials right revoked. He's an ass and he got what should have happened 6 months ago.
lol. The PressSec tweeted a fake video from Infowars and you're all riled up about an attention whore journalist.

snowflake-3317-423a9ae38f3342e0c130c5473fee6d3c@1x.jpg

Reactions: Boomboom521

Just disagree. He should have just shut up, there will be other press conferences in the future. Glad he won't be there for awhile.

Just disagree. He should have just shut up, there will be other press conferences in the future. Glad he won't be there for awhile.
I don't care about the baby admin banning him. I care about the PressSec tweeting a fake video from a conspiracy hate site.

lol. The PressSec tweeted a fake video from Infowars and you're all riled up about an attention whore journalist.

snowflake-3317-423a9ae38f3342e0c130c5473fee6d3c@1x.jpg
Just argue whether it's a right to be there or a privilege? He doesn't have a right to abuse that privilege. I'm not sure what video you are talking about, I saw the one where he pushed her arm away, uncalled for since the President said his time was up.

I don't care about the baby admin banning him. I care about the PressSec tweeting a fake video from a conspiracy hate site.
Put the video up, I have no idea what you are talking about but Acosta is hateful anyway.

Just argue whether it's a right to be there or a privilege? He doesn't have a right to abuse that privilege. I'm not sure what video you are talking about, I saw the one where he pushed her arm away, uncalled for since the President said his time was up.
lol

I'm not taking you word for it, I saw acosta push her arm away. She's a intern and he's 40, a grown ass man. Wish the SS had thrown him to the ground and handcuffed his ass right there.

Have you seen the videos of the right rioting after losing the house? Screaming into the night, clawing at the doors of the capital? The real snowflakes are the liberals and Acosta is one. I wish that the sS had tossed his ass on the ground and handcuffed him. He's a bitch.

Alexa, how does google work?

and he didn't "put his hands on her".

One can argue, it is dead wrong of a President to call an intern up to a member of the press to try and snatch the microphone away. That isn't how press conferences work. Acosta's reaction is just fine. Non-story and fake outrage. What else is new?

One can argue, it is dead wrong of a President to call an intern up to a member of the press to try and snatch the microphone away. That isn't how press conferences work. Acosta's reaction is just fine. Non-story and fake outrage. What else is new?
It was her job. One previous admin had them giving blow jobs, which is more appropriate?

You can. Not many will. It's not the reporter's press conference.

Have you seen the videos of the right rioting after losing the house? Screaming into the night, clawing at the doors of the capital? The real snowflakes are the liberals and Acosta is one. I wish that the sS had tossed his ass on the ground and handcuffed him. He's a bitch.
Subject switch!!!! Riled

Reactions: CpEER
That is correct. He didn't place his hands on her. So call out the lie and quit trying to be funny with a deflection. You are not.
Glad he's gone for a while. He deserved it. It's a privilege not a right. Decorum is expected. He can go cover Menendez's pedophilia trips to Haitia.

Subject switch!!!! Riled
You put a picture up of snow flakes, who's the snow flake here? You. Be a man and call out acosta for his actions. I will state my opinion, handcuff his ass for putting his hand on her for doing his job. Perp walk his ass out of there.

Reactions: eerdoc
You put a picture up of snow flakes, who's the snow flake here? You. Be a man and call out acosta for his actions. I will state my opinion, handcuff his ass for putting his hand on her for doing his job. Perp walk his ass out of there.
I've called him an attention whoring journalist at least 6 times today. None of that has anything to do with the WH tweeting out a fake video that was created by Infowars. The gay frog people. Trump and his load swallowers are the ones being snowflakes about this.

Reactions: WVUBRU
I've called him an attention whoring journalist at least 6 times today. None of that has anything to do with the WH tweeting out a fake video that was created by Infowars. The gay frog people. Trump and his load swallowers are the ones being snowflakes about this.
There's one group of swallowers, that's the liberals who sucked off Obama and his crew for 8 years hiding all the criminal activities and there's plenty on here who swish and swallow too.

Reactions: eerdoc
Don't pick on frogs.

ADVERTISEMENT