ADVERTISEMENT

Sags out for year

He will be off the team before next season from the looks of it. 4 negative MRI's that show nothing but a tiny bit of .....nothing. When/where did he get hurt again? Some time after the Pitt game I think, like maybe in the locker room or at Dennys later that night? Maybe his brother came down to WV and hurt it for him, to better his chances in the NBA. In any case, get this dude off the team. He has already set the tone and mindset this season and it sucks. We could've been solid as heck if he just showed up and played for his team.

Become a cancer on the team? Already is.....

Culver, Gordon, Routt. That position is covered. A true point guard is the medicine this team needs. Knapper and McCabe need to get experience maybe one of them will develop. I'd like to see Matthews get some minutes from Ahmad and West. Sags might as well go play overseas now.

He was taken to a hospital in Pittsburgh to be checked out about two weeks back from what I understand from one of Tony and Jay's post-game talks with Huggins. That's when the crutches came in as the docs up there told him not to bear weight on it for two-four weeks. It's hard to tell what's turned up next.

I can't blame Sags for listening to his brother. They're thousands of miles away from home in a country that's one of the poorest in Africa on the edge of the Sahara. The States have got to be the far side of the Moon for those two. Add in so-so English skills and who else are they going to confide in?

This has become a rebuilding year. I would wear that treadmill the f#*$ out. Go back to what made his teams great...rebounding and defense. Start the FR at PG and take the lumps. The B12 can have their laugh this year.

If Culver becomes what he is capable of, he will be unguardable next year.

I think Huggins made the comment that all he can do is coach the kids who are there, which is very true.

Dump Konate ASAP. His career at WVU is over. We owe him nothing if he doesn’t want to play. 4 MRI and nothing. Even Pittsburgh doctor said only 2-4 weeks. Kick this guy off now. He’s a new age liberal millennial, social media fanatic, me, me me, I......all about himself. Get rid of him. He won’t play in NBA anyway. Never was going to make NBA. That’s the bad thing. A little D1 success as a sophomore and it went to his head badly. Total train wreck.

Piece of Huggs post game comments about Konate

"When Sags is back there, it's not going to matter. But he's not back there and he's not going to be back there, so we got to figure something else out."

.... "he's not going to be back there." That would imply Konate is not any closer to returning to the team, despite the initial timeline being that he'd return this week for Big 12 Conference play. When pressed on that, Huggins again alluded to external forces keeping Konate from the court.

"It ends up being a family situation. It's not my decision. It's he and his family, and he's 21 years old, so he should be capable of making those kinds of decisions for himself," said Huggins. "But it's a family situation and they got to do what they think is right."

This is absolutely moronic for someone trying to get into the NBA. He needs to ditch his ignorant brother and talk to someone who actually knows, like Jevon or any NBA player.

Piece of Huggs post game comments about Konate

"When Sags is back there, it's not going to matter. But he's not back there and he's not going to be back there, so we got to figure something else out."

.... "he's not going to be back there." That would imply Konate is not any closer to returning to the team, despite the initial timeline being that he'd return this week for Big 12 Conference play. When pressed on that, Huggins again alluded to external forces keeping Konate from the court.

"It ends up being a family situation. It's not my decision. It's he and his family, and he's 21 years old, so he should be capable of making those kinds of decisions for himself," said Huggins. "But it's a family situation and they got to do what they think is right."

This is absolutely moronic for someone trying to get into the NBA. He needs to ditch his ignorant brother and talk to someone who actually knows, like Jevon or any NBA player.

This reminds me of Catletts end of watch with Hargett. He almost let that kid ruin our program. Huggs has the rest of this season to salvage his role as captain of the ship...screw the wins and losses. This is about principle. The coach makes the decisions and the players follow his command. Period. Once he gets that fixed, the wins will come.

Step one: clear out Sags’ locker.

Konate is selfishly protecting his NBA knee, not remembering all the things that league told him to work on this year. Goodbye, NBA; hello, Europe.

His brother is whispering in his ear about how not playing basketball will help him get NBA ready.

Bold move Cotton.
Oh OK. So he'll be gone next year when the 5* big man gets on campus? Or could it be possibly that we have a one-two punch?

Jennings wasn’t injured.

Wrong. Jennings was battling a documented high ankle sprain for several weeks.

And Simms was till battling the damage from the knee he took in the back against Texas I believe.

Botch were injured and the injuries were documented and reported.

Kick this punk off the team. Sags has nothing between the ears. Total jock head. Get rid of this millennial jerk.

You like to drive to sneak into practices. Why don't you drive to Morgantown and tell Sags he's a "punk" in front of his teammates. Make sure your insurance is paid up, I'd hate to see your folks stuck with the cost of disposing what's left of you.

Sags comes from a place that's been torn by war for thirty years, is hotter than the Mojave year round, has no clean drinking water, and the electricity is on for maybe twenty hours in a good week if the place you live in is wired for it. Yeah, he's a spoiled rotten millennial.

Get your head out of your ass, you butt-ignorant piss-ant.

You like to drive to sneak into practices. Why don't you drive to Morgantown and tell Sags he's a "punk" in front of his teammates. Make sure your insurance is paid up, I'd hate to see your folks stuck with the cost of disposing what's left of you.

Sags comes from a place that's been torn by war for thirty years, is hotter than the Mojave year round, has no clean drinking water, and the electricity is on for maybe twenty hours in a good week if the place you live in is wired for it. Yeah, he's a spoiled rotten millennial.

Get your head out of your ass, you butt-ignorant piss-ant.
giphy.gif

Sags comes from a place that's been torn by war for thirty years, is hotter than the Mojave year round, has no clean drinking water, and the electricity is on for maybe twenty hours in a good week if the place you live in is wired for it.

Then how come he warrants a college scholarship here in the USA? Really...whine, whine

Shocking that TVZ has yet to post in this thread. Or has he?

Dump Konate ASAP. His career at WVU is over. We owe him nothing if he doesn’t want to play. 4 MRI and nothing. Even Pittsburgh doctor said only 2-4 weeks. Kick this guy off now. He’s a new age liberal millennial, social media fanatic, me, me me, I......all about himself. Get rid of him. He won’t play in NBA anyway. Never was going to make NBA. That’s the bad thing. A little D1 success as a sophomore and it went to his head badly. Total train wreck.
Medical records are confidential..try again

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT