ADVERTISEMENT

Sad thing is if Konate was 100% healthy all season and Culver never suspended were undefeated, 14-1

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Rarely do I get things wrong. I thought this team would be much better like everybody else but we would be 14-1 or 15-0 if Culver never gets suspended and Konate was 100% healthy and played every game like I initially thought. Also I never anticipated Culver being suspended first 10-11 games. What a fluke. It’s a fluke and my prediction never had a chance.

Your dumbass brain doesn’t have a clue if you don’t realize we would be 14-1 or 15-0 with Culver and a Konate full go 100% from game 1. Even with Huggs terrible D2 recruiting and his grade F coaching so far. We are literally blowing games cause our star player Konate is out. No way we lose these games with Konate.

Townsvansandt we were the #2 basketball program in Big 12 until this year with the fluke suspensions and injuries.

Rarely do I get things wrong. I thought this team would be much better like everybody else but we would be 14-1 or 15-0 if Culver never gets suspended and Konate was 100% healthy and played every game like I initially thought. Also I never anticipated Culver being suspended first 10-11 games. What a fluke. It’s a fluke and my prediction never had a chance.

Your dumbass brain doesn’t have a clue if you don’t realize we would be 14-1 or 15-0 with Culver and a Konate full go 100% from game 1. Even with Huggs terrible D2 recruiting and his grade F coaching so far. We are literally blowing games cause our star player Konate is out. No way we lose these games with Konate.

Townsvansandt we were the #2 basketball program in Big 12 until this year with the fluke suspensions and injuries.
Nope. 11-4 or 12-3. Florida still beats us.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Pride....

I thought WV had nothing but D2 talent.

You said Huggins should be fired because he can't recruit and WV has 10 players who are not D1 quality.

Make up your mind and stick with it.

You sound like my ex wife right now .

Reactions: Euell

Big 12 picked us 3rd. So Culver and Saggs can play guard? It takes guards to win games. We have none.

This season really is a perfect storm as far as things gone badly. The obvious things are the Culver suspension and Sags being out. With those two in, Esa dominates the other teams 3rd best front court defender.

But the other factors that aren’t as obvious are Beetle’s nagging injuries, and Knapper’s lack of development due to major injuries the last two years. If Knap had been healthy and developed the last two years and we have a healthy front court, this team is easily the number 2 team in the Big 12, we’d be 3-0 in conference, 12-3 at worst, and likely ranked 9-12 in the country. We’d also be developing our other guards slowly instead of watching their confidence be destroyed. Teams would be packing in the paint and these young guards would be getting open 3s.

I wish we were deeper, There really no excuse for being as thin at guard as we are, that’s Higgs fault and no one else’s, but other than that, it’s hard to blame him for sags .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT