ADVERTISEMENT

Sad Saturday...

Well, what do we have here? The short, silver haired coward has at last, floated back to the top of the shitter, like the good turd that he is. After being flushed by the Sooners, the board liar now feels safe to come outside and bloviate again.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I'm at least four inches taller than you, shrimp, but then again, so is every boy or man older than 14. You got hammered on Saturday night, didn't you? Watching that debacle in the torrential rain would make even a preacher drink. You got, "Kornholed." Why can't Hairball, a decent NFL quarterback back in the day, not develop a good quarterback? Oh, and I've posted on this board many times since the Ohio State/Oklahoma game. As for "HerdHaven," I am blocked from posting there, unless I pay the site, and that won't happen.

I'm at least four inches taller than you, shrimp, but then again, so is every boy or man older than 14.
keep lying, silver haired shrimp. As you know, I have pictures that prove you're a liar. Now, go back to your paralegal work. The adults are talking here.

Kornholed butt hurt suits you well, ancient peanut. There is nothing "adult" about your pretending not to be a WVU former season ticket holder, and cyber blowing all of your fellow elderly WVU fans on here. I so enjoyed watching the Skunk Weasels pi$$ down their legs on Saturday night. Your hangover on Sunday morning must have been epic!

As for "HerdHaven," I am blocked from posting there, unless I pay the site, and that won't happen.
Yet another fabrication of the truth. You stopped posting there after Mayfield planted a flag on your logo, which also coincided with Psycho outing you as a teenager. You should know better than to mess with Psycho, who works in IT security.

Yep, unrelenting cyber blowing of one WVU fan after another is your new game. Go back to golfing and shuffleboard, and leave the heavy lifting to us real non-WVU fans, as you really suck at this now, old man. The Big House should have "Buckeyes" painted in one end zone and "Spartans" in the other, as the two head coaches from the Great State of Ohio own that dump!

[roll]

I'm not sure if you two are about to get into a fight or hook up on a date, but it reminds me of this video -

Well Buzz, you know as well as I do, that the fraudulent paralegal (who can't afford internet service) has been missing since the flag planting, and hid out in the weeds (like a snake) waiting patiently to have the balls to show up once again, which of course, happened to coincide with WVU and Michigan both losing a sporting event.

Still deep-throating WVU fans, I see. Your desperation is palpable, and your tears are succulent, elderly shrimp. Does your head still hurt today?

Well, what do we have here? The short, silver haired coward has at last, floated back to the top of the shitter, like the good turd that he is. After being flushed by the Sooners, the board liar now feels safe to come outside and bloviate again.
I herd that there was a poster circulating thru Putnam county warning about certain people claiming to be lawyers and stealing internet....may be is got caught (again) and mama won't bail him out

No bigger coward than one whom puts another poster on ignore, then posts lame smack about the "ignored" poster. Ancient Slow Head's wife clearly sports the trousers in the family!

22384271_10154748280911400_7985446675583661264_o.jpg

You girls need to take your little cat fight to the "Nobody Gives a Rats Ass" board.

Someone tell the paralegal to log back on in the year 2031, if they happen to win the next baker's dozen against UM.

03511b4ee5150e34d142f3622daa7a9f--um-football-college-football-teams.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT
And, as sure as the Sun rises in the morning, the ancient drunkard shrimp resorts to leather helmet era smack. Nothing like jumping from WVU's bandwagon to Michigan's bandwagon, then taking credit for what happened before even your old ass was born!

:clap:

How about something more recent... With a little luck, perhaps the nuts will creep into the NIT this upcoming season. LOL

usa_today_9938339.0.jpg

Recent basketball smack? I guess that you missed Ohio State's worst team in more than a decade thumping the Skunk Weasels in Annie Arbor in February, and in Columbus the season before. Thad Matta's retirement is the best thing to happen to Belyin' since John's wife forced Belyin' out of Morganhole several years ago, as Thad regularly paddled some maize and blue butts.

ADVERTISEMENT