ADVERTISEMENT

Russia...Russia...Russia..bad...bad...bad

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
The prestigious Columbia Journalism review has released details of its analysis of the legacy media's reporting on the Russian collusion scam. Proven by facts to be totally fabricated, the CJR looked into how so many in the media got so much about the story so wrong?

You Leftists who still believe Trump "colluded" with the Russians to steal the '16 election don't need to read this, it'll just make you all more ignorant than you've already proven you are.

excerpt
CJR Editor-in-Chief Kyle Pope said of the episode, “No narrative did more to shape Trump’s relations with the press than Russiagate. The story, which included the Steele dossier and the Mueller report among other totemic moments, resulted in Pulitzer Prizes and embarrassing retractions and damaged careers.”

...more

CJR’s report also was critical of the media’s “turbocharged” use of intentionally vague descriptors of anonymous sources such as “government official” or “American official,” which he said were often used “to mask congressional leakers.”

“A few reporters admitted that to me, but, of course, only anonymously,” Mr. Gerth reported. “Here’s how it works. First, a federal agency like the CIA or FBI secretly briefs Congress. Then Democrats or Republicans selectively leak snippets. Finally, the story comes out, using vague attribution.”

You can read the whole analysis here

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT and bornaneer
The prestigious Columbia Journalism review has released details of its analysis of the legacy media's reporting on the Russian collusion scam. Proven by facts to be totally fabricated, the CJR looked into how so many in the media got so much about the story so wrong?

You Leftists who still believe Trump "colluded" with the Russians to steal the '16 election don't need to read this, it'll just make you all more ignorant than you've already proven you are.

excerpt
CJR Editor-in-Chief Kyle Pope said of the episode, “No narrative did more to shape Trump’s relations with the press than Russiagate. The story, which included the Steele dossier and the Mueller report among other totemic moments, resulted in Pulitzer Prizes and embarrassing retractions and damaged careers.”

...more

CJR’s report also was critical of the media’s “turbocharged” use of intentionally vague descriptors of anonymous sources such as “government official” or “American official,” which he said were often used “to mask congressional leakers.”

“A few reporters admitted that to me, but, of course, only anonymously,” Mr. Gerth reported. “Here’s how it works. First, a federal agency like the CIA or FBI secretly briefs Congress. Then Democrats or Republicans selectively leak snippets. Finally, the story comes out, using vague attribution.”

Anonymous sources = censorship and propaganda

excerpt

...more

The last year , especially with the release of the twitter files any averaged IQ person should realize how they was mislead by Democrats and the msm. What baffling to me is they still base their emotions and opinions on the lies. I truly don't get it ! Gullible fools at best is the only way to describe them .

The last year , especially with the release of the twitter files any averaged IQ person should realize how they was mislead by Democrats and the msm. What baffling to me is they still base their emotions and opinions on the lies. I truly don't get it ! Gullible fools at best is the only way to describe them .
You can tell they know they've been hoodwinked @roadtrasheer because with the exception of a few mind numbed bots, none of them is insisting Trump "colluded" with the Russians. They do still call him a traitor though, yet when you ask them for facts backing that charge they clam up.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You can tell they know they've been hoodwinked @roadtrasheer because with the exception of a few mind numbed bots, none of them is insisting Trump "colluded" with the Russians. They do still call him a traitor though, yet when you ask them for facts backing that charge they clam up.
Democrat and fact .....good one ..lmao

excerpt

...more

Many bleaters, incapable of thinking for themselves, voted in 2020, based on this hoax. Worse? They voted for the leftist elitists who created the hoax.

Many bleaters, incapable of thinking for themselves, voted in 2020, based on this hoax. Worse? They voted for the leftist elitists who created the hoax.
And now their vote is hurting them biggly...... some foolishly won't admit it ..... so they will continue to do the same foolish thing.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
All correct...even worse @30CAT , they still give the media who flat out lied to them credibility! Look by comparison how the legacy media virtually ignores these damming revelations about Biden's "collusion" with Foreign entities? How long did they try to dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop discovery as "Russian disinformation"?

Do you think they can be trusted to tell the Truth or report the facts? I don't. Leftists do. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
All correct...even worse @30CAT , they still give the media who flat out lied to them credibility! Look by comparison how the legacy media virtually ignores these damming revelations about Biden's "collusion" with Foreign entities? How long did they try to dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop discovery as "Russian disinformation"?

Do you think they can be trusted to tell the Truth or report the facts? I don't. Leftists do. :rolleyes:
They ignore hunter and completely willingly mislead about Corona. I'd rather put a rattlesnake in my sleeping bag than trust legacy media.... facts are now out . Legacy media and legacy politicians = corruption.

ADVERTISEMENT