ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor Mill is hot and flaming

Good point. He may have honestly. He has been in Alabama a while so he knows people there I'm sure . I think Brown has as much or more upside than the other guys avail. I wish we could get UCF's guy but his buyout is huge. Brown is a good choice.

Troy coach that had Clemson national title team beat at Clemson 2 years ago before blowing it late in 4th. I was there live actually. Didn’t realize I was watching our future WVU coach. He then beat LSU last year in Baton Rouge and beat Nebraska this year. Troy has a solid program in Alabama in Sunbelt. Brown is 38 years old in 3rd year as head coach at Troy University and is a Danville, Kentucky native born and raised Kentucky boy that played WR at U of Kentucky before transferring to UMASS.

What else is hot and flaming is the fireplace in my humongous house here in Orlando.
Getting ready to have Tiger and Shaq over for some drinks.
Going to get some girls over who aren't about the #meto movement

I have a fully stocked bar in my basement.
Need to get rid of the Red Bulls since Coach Fluffer was told to find a new job.

Reactions: tbroman
What else is hot and flaming is the fireplace in my humongous house here in Orlando.

Need to get rid of the Red Bulls since Coach Fluffer was told to find a new job.

Shut up Greg...everyone knows "Hot and Flaming" was your nickname in high school.

Man, that is some good humor.

Shut up Greg...everyone knows "Hot and Flaming" was your nickname in high school.

Because I was like the Flash.
Don't you know I walked onto Pitt.
Would have been the starter but I hurt my pinky catching passes from Dan Marino.
Don't you know Dan Marino and his wife are my son's godparents.

Im a lifelong Pitt fan and his facts were a bit off. Pitt was unranked Foges last year. I came on to see reactions anout Dana. I could not beleive some of the post last night. Good comedy for sure. You made me laugh out loud with the latest post.

I dont make anywhere near $650,000 my forty time was, well who knows. I also belong to a club. The German club in Duquesne which runs me $10 a year. Stop up and i buy you some irons and a few “working man shots”.

Troy coach that had Clemson national title team beat at Clemson 2 years ago before blowing it late in 4th. I was there live actually. Didn’t realize I was watching our future WVU coach. He then beat LSU last year in Baton Rouge and beat Nebraska this year. Troy has a solid program in Alabama in Sunbelt. Brown is 38 years old in 3rd year as head coach at Troy University and is a Danville, Kentucky native born and raised Kentucky boy that played WR at U of Kentucky before transferring to UMASS.
Climb the fence?

Im a lifelong Pitt fan and his facts were a bit off. Pitt was unranked Foges last year. I came on to see reactions anout Dana. I could not beleive some of the post last night. Good comedy for sure. You made me laugh out loud with the latest post.

I dont make anywhere near $650,000 my forty time was, well who knows. I also belong to a club. The German club in Duquesne which runs me $10 a year. Stop up and i buy you some irons and a few “working man shots”.

I belong to a German Club....dues are $100 per year and I can get a steak dinner, a nice one, for $11.99. My grandfather was the President when I was a kid, had his wake there.

Last year my dad and I split dinner for a party of 22, and the bill was $280, and most had a hard drink or beer, and everyone was full.

Beef tips over gravy, Salisbury steak, perogi platters, pot roast...all under $6.99.

...and the boilermakers for $2.

Love it.

Neal Brown, after a 4-8 season, had 3 double-digit W's in a row at a school that didn't win at least 10 for 14 straight seasons.

Only the Sun Belt, but a decent resume.

No way of telling if he can do that at WVU. Dana is the latest example.

We'll see. I'll support the coach that Shane Lyons selects. But the 2019 season will be a tough one. Too many star players missing from 2018, more than normal, I think. Grier, Sills, probably David Long is a lot of lose in one season.

Luke Fickell, another "hot" name on the WVU search list according to the rumor mill, has no conference titles while at Cincinnati. Although he was 11-2 in 2018 but 3rd in AAC East. 2017 team was 4-8.

He followed Tommy Tuberville who won the American Athletic Conference (reconfigured Big East) title in 2014 and was 9-4 overall.

Before that Butch Jones won two Big East titles with 10-3 records.

Before that Brian Kelley won two Big East titles with 12-1 and 10-3 records.

No judging. Just passing along pertinent information. Not necessarily a wunderkind.

Luke Fickell, another "hot" name on the WVU search list according to the rumor mill, has no conference titles while at Cincinnati. Although he was 11-2 in 2018 but 3rd in AAC East. 2017 team was 4-8.

He followed Tommy Tuberville who won the American Athletic Conference (reconfigured Big East) title in 2014 and was 9-4 overall.

Before that Butch Jones won two Big East titles with 10-3 records.

Before that Brian Kelley won two Big East titles with 12-1 and 10-3 records.

No judging. Just passing along pertinent information. Not necessarily a wunderkind.
It’s Brown—count on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT