ADVERTISEMENT

Round #1 -- Pens at Isles

"What, you don't want me to make a mistake,” Letang sarcastically questioned. “I’ll try that. Next year I'll try to make no mistakes at all.”

“Maybe next year, you’ll say ‘hey, we have Kris in our lineup and he doesn’t do anything offensively.’ So then you’re going to rip me apart because I don’t produce anything.

“I totally assume that sometimes I make mistakes. I wish I could take those back. At the end of the day, yeah, I wish I could have done something else at different times.

Letang remained adamant that, despite his flaws, he doesn’t need to alter this aggressive traits.

“I don’t think the question of ‘should I change my whole game’ is going to be the answer to that. I’m not going to change, (because of) three plays in my whole year, the type of game I play.”

wow, way to double down 58.

you don't need to gamble to put up points.

My problem with Letang is timing...... When he understands the situation and jumps in and pinches timely he is really good (Preds 2017). When he starts trying to force it, he looks amazingly bad and costs the Pens dearly as he did numerous times against the Isles.

My problem with Letang is timing...... When he understands the situation and jumps in and pinches timely he is really good (Preds 2017). When he starts trying to force it, he looks amazingly bad and costs the Pens dearly as he did numerous times against the Isles.

I believe you mean he played good against the sharks, he didn't play in series vs nashville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT