ADVERTISEMENT

Roster management and depth chart look really good

AnthonyKrumpach

Mostly right and my mom likes me........sometimes
Staff
Jul 19, 2012
Monroe, ga
westvirginia.rivals.com
I’ve been very busy this spring/summer getting my son ready for his freshman year in highschool. So I haven’t been paying nearly as much attention to the team and recruiting. After having some time to look over the roster I’m really impressed at the quality depth at almost every position (I’m excluding the defensive backfield due to how many transfers came in and quite frankly I’m not able to truly breakdown depth and talent there).

I mean when was the last time WVU had a legitimate second offensive line? Look at the depth at tight end. Shoot we don’t just have two deep of quality TEs but rather two deep at each type of TE (flex, blocking and balanced). WVU still has 11-12 guys on the front four they can count on.

I’m not saying it’s national championship or bust…………and there are still a few guys who left that would be nice to have for depth (like a 240 beast at RB to get short yards or a big DL that found his way to FSU) but overall this roster (and ‘24/‘25 class) lends itself to having a really good season this year and next.

Color me impressed Coach Brown.

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News