ADVERTISEMENT

Rosenstein threatened congress

Not sure how anybody thinks passing evidence directly to Trump ahead of any committee report, is acceptable.
He didnt pass evidence to the white house. The white house already hadd all the evidence that Congress had. He went to the white house sciff to view evidence that was not already known to Congress.

So as long as you're a politician not elected president, you can do whatever you like?

I clearly didn't say that, I have no love for the Clintons. But if there is something we need to know about Trump and his presidency, it needs to be fully investigated. Hillary can be investigated via another investigation.

I clearly didn't say that, I have no love for the Clintons. But if there is something we need to know about Trump and his presidency, it needs to be fully investigated. Hillary can be investigated via another investigation.

It has been: by the FBI, then the House Intel Committee, and now an SC overstepping his law-bound area into things not defined in his investigation.

She's either been given immunity by Comey/McCabe, or the statute of limitations has ran out on nearly everything. An investigation at this point is to purge the government of the festering puss the Clinton's left in their wake.

It has been: by the FBI, then the House Intel Committee, and now an SC overstepping his law-bound area into things not defined in his investigation.

She's either been given immunity by Comey/McCabe, or the statute of limitations has ran out on nearly everything. An investigation at this point is to purge the government of the festering puss the Clinton's left in their wake.

You are full of hate. Really you are.

He is supposed to be the head of house intel committee......not a Trump lackey. If you can't see the issue caused by an intel committee chair running to the president when the president is discussed, we have a serious issue in this country. I actually thought you were pretty balanced. It is truly amazing how far right you have moved. Nunes has an obligation to the House and the committee he chairs. Not sure how anybody thinks passing evidence directly to Trump ahead of any committee report, is acceptable.

Is the Senate acting political too?

If this extends into Trump business with Russia, would it not extend into Clinton business with Russia? Is Clinton investigation the second phase of Mueller investigation? Is there any evidence that any investigation of Clinton/Russia association been made? Did Hillary's brother make a windfall profit from the uranium transaction? Why is it not reported?

Is this really a Trump investigation, and not an investigation in Russia influence on an election?
Mueller's scope starts with any links or coordination between the Russian government and anyone associated with the Trump campaign. It extends to any matters that may arise from the investigation of the above, and any crimes committed by people trying to thwart the investigation (perjury, obstruction, tampering with witnesses, etc.)

I've heard Jeff Sessiins mention that they should appoint a SC to investigate Hillary. I thought he was free to do that. I'm not sure why he hasn't if he thinks there's a there there.

We have been over this. Do you guys have horrible memories or just like being delusional? Or maybe that is what Fox News is feeding you?

"any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"

They followed the money trail on Manafort and Gates and look what happened. Trump is desperate.
WRONG....AGAIN...the party of PEDO is desperate to cover their disgusting "habits" of torturing and raping infants and toddlers.The 45th is ending ALL of their DECADES of corruption,decipt,lies and out right theft of the American citizens tax payers $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00 It's gonna suck to be on the side of the Billderburg agenda. The 45th is going to ABSOLUTELY erase 4 decades of your/their "gains". So if your're one of the brain dead Soros bots....well it sucks to be you. THERE'S NOT ONE DAMN THING YOU AND YOUR KIND CAN DO ABOUT IT! WE HAVE EVERTHING YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT ON RECORD. 86 THE S.E.S. (keystone) AND YOUR SATANIC BULL$HIT IS ASHES! McCabe was NECESSARY.. Where do you think McShame is hiding, where's your boy Barry,Abedin,Lynch,Holder,Jarret,Kerry...I could go on for hours...Gitmo is ..... EXPANDING!! #MAGA!

WRONG....AGAIN...the party of PEDO is desperate to cover their disgusting "habits" of torturing and raping infants and toddlers.The 45th is ending ALL of their DECADES of corruption,decipt,lies and out right theft of the American citizens tax payers $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00 It's gonna suck to be on the side of the Billderburg agenda. The 45th is going to ABSOLUTELY erase 4 decades of your/their "gains". So if your're one of the brain dead Soros bots....well it sucks to be you. THERE'S NOT ONE DAMN THING YOU AND YOUR KIND CAN DO ABOUT IT! WE HAVE EVERTHING YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT ON RECORD. 86 THE S.E.S. (keystone) AND YOUR SATANIC BULL$HIT IS ASHES! McCabe was NECESSARY.. Where do you think McShame is hiding, where's your boy Barry,Abedin,Lynch,Holder,Jarret,Kerry...I could go on for hours...Gitmo is ..... EXPANDING!! #MAGA!

Wow...just wow

Reactions: countryroads89
Mueller's scope starts with any links or coordination between the Russian government and anyone associated with the Trump campaign. It extends to any matters that may arise from the investigation of the above, and any crimes committed by people trying to thwart the investigation (perjury, obstruction, tampering with witnesses, etc.)

I've heard Jeff Sessiins mention that they should appoint a SC to investigate Hillary. I thought he was free to do that. I'm not sure why he hasn't if he thinks there's a there there.
I think that falls onto the jurisdiction of Jeff's Asst, Rosensteint.

Sessions recused himself from the Trump piece. I don't think that applies to an investigation of Hillary.
Why do we keep hearing of Clinton money paying Russia. She was definitely involved in Uranium deal, Brother got his retirement funds.

Why do we keep hearing of Clinton money paying Russia. She was definitely involved in Uranium deal, Brother got his retirement funds.
I'm in no way claiming that HC didn't do something illegal at some point. I'm saying that the scope of the Mueller investigation doesn't include her. If the AG wants to appoint a special cousel to investigate her, by all means let him.

I'm in no way claiming that HC didn't do something illegal at some point. I'm saying that the scope of the Mueller investigation doesn't include her. If the AG wants to appoint a special cousel to investigate her, by all means let him.
You are saying Hillary and staff had zero participation in the dossier? We know she was guilty of lying to federal agents and judges. But you see no reason for an investigation to substantiate some damning rumors coming out of high places connected to her. Was funding the report a Hillary connection to Russia and Trump by extension?

I think the more obvious supposition is that the Mueller team don't want to see a connection because of their connection to Hilliary.
The only reason to appoint another team would be to investigate the investigators. Can congress not initiate that investigation?

The scope of the Mueller investigation absolutely includes her at this point with the FusionGPS and Michael Steele information coming out.

You are saying Hillary and staff had zero participation in the dossier? We know she was guilty of lying to federal agents and judges. But you see no reason for an investigation to substantiate some damning rumors coming out of high places connected to her. Was funding the report a Hillary connection to Russia and Trump by extension?

I think the more obvious supposition is that the Mueller team don't want to see a connection because of their connection to Hilliary.
The only reason to appoint another team would be to investigate the investigators. Can congress not initiate that investigation?
Look up the Mueller investigation guidelines. I don't think it absolutely impossible for him to get to HC, but that's not the direction he was pointed.

Also, please point out where I said HC was innocent of any crimes. I said that Sessions has mentioned that he may appoint a SC to look into her. I know the FBI was directed to look into some of your topics of concern.

Look up the Mueller investigation guidelines. I don't think it absolutely impossible for him to get to HC, but that's not the direction he was pointed.

Also, please point out where I said HC was innocent of any crimes. I said that Sessions has mentioned that he may appoint a SC to look into her. I know the FBI was directed to look into some of your topics of concern.
Was this post directed to me.

The scope of the Mueller investigation absolutely includes her at this point with the FusionGPS and Michael Steele information coming out.
Everyone is getting politicized. Steele isn't a liberal in the UK. He hasn't been a political operative in the UK or here. He has a ton of expertise in when it comes to Russia from his intelligence career. What's the positive for him personally in pissing off Putin, the Russian oligarchs, and Trump? All of a sudden he's some Clinton lacky. I'm not buying it.

Congrats? I remember those days. Loved it so much I got my nuts clipped. Haha
It was intentional. This is likely the last one, last planned one anyway. I'm getting too old for this lack of sleep.

Mueller isn't going after anyone but Trump.

Sessions' prosecutor outside of DC, probably assigned to the OIG, can.

It was intentional. This is likely the last one, last planned one anyway. I'm getting too old for this lack of sleep.
Good for you man. Makes for some long nights but I do miss looking down into their innocence. Then they get a couple of years in and become little assholes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT