ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Freaking AWESOME!!!! [banana]......And freaking HILARIOUS!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:middlefinger::smiley::middlefinger: Leftists!

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Florida governor sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of program 'to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed through on his promise to drop off illegal immigrants in progressive states, sending two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday.

A video provided to Fox News Digital shows the migrants deboarding the planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts.

"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.

"States like Massachusetts, New York and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for Team Pedo's open border policies," she said.

"As you may know, in this past legislative session the Florida legislature appropriated $12 million to implement a program to facilitate the transport of illegal immigrants from this state consistent with federal law," she added.

The office of Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker responded to an after-hours email from Fox News Digital, saying it was aware of the situation and that the arrivals were provided short-term shelter.

"The Baker-Polito Administration is in touch with local officials regarding the arrival of migrants in Martha’s Vineyard," Terry MacCormack, Baker's press secretary, wrote. "At this time, short-term shelter services are being provided by local officials, and the Administration will continue to support those efforts."

Fox News Digital reported in April that Florida’s budget since approved by the state legislature included $12 million for the Florida Department of Transportation to remove illegal immigrants from the state and relocate them.

Martha's Vineyard is famously known as a playground of rich progressives, including former President Barack Obama, who bought a multimillion-dollar house there in 2019.

DeSantis, a Republican, proposed Delaware or Martha’s Vineyard as a destination for such migrants, but his office explained at the time that they could also be sent "to other 'progressive' states whose governors endorse blatant violations of federal immigration law."

"It is not the responsibility of Floridians to subsidize aliens to reside in our state unlawfully; we did not consent to Pedo-Joe's open-borders agenda," the governor’s office said at the time.

In November, DeSantis said dozens of migrant flights landed in Florida at the behest of Team Pedo, and he threatened at that time to send them to Delaware on buses.

Meanwhile, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, began sending thousands of illegal immigrants to Washington, D.C., in April as the migrant crisis overwhelmed border states. In August, buses from Texas started heading to New York City and Chicago. Arizona has also sent buses to Washington.

Vice President Commie La Harris, who was put in charge of tackling the border crisis by Pedo-Joe shortly after they assumed office in 2021, sparked a firestorm this week after she twice declared the U.S. southern border is "secure" while administration officials estimate an average of 55,000 so-called "gotaways" each month — illegal immigrants who successfully make it into the country without being detained.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
3913f266a668223f1f40b9633cd59b71.gif

This is the best thing ever. I guarantee those snobby lefties are pi$$ing their collective shorts over seeing the unwashed walking down their sidewalks. DeSantis is a boss.
I also enjoy seeing the lefties get their panties in a wad when their stupid policies are pushed in their faces but I don't think this is the best thing. It only moves people who are here illegally even deeper into the U.S.
The best thing ever would be to stop illegal immigration at the border and have people who want to be traditional Americans come here by the legal process.

I also enjoy seeing the lefties get their panties in a wad when their stupid policies are pushed in their faces but I don't think this is the best thing. It only moves people who are here illegally even deeper into the U.S.
The best thing ever would be to stop illegal immigration at the border and have people who want to be traditional Americans come here by the legal process.
It works because it exposes these hypocritical leftists for what they are. They may try to put on a good face, but they are horrified with the idea of having these unwashed migrants in their backyard. They are only allowed in their midst when washing dishes or mowing lawns. Also forces the press to report on the matter bringing more attention to the horrific, illegal act of opening the border.

Democrats have absolutely no intention of closing the border. They are deliberately undermining our nation with the intention of creating a permanent underclass of Democrat voters to allow them to stay in power. Think about that for a second. A political party so hell bent on keeping power, they are wiling to destroy everything that our forefathers worked to create. They must be defeated by any means.

This is the best thing ever. I guarantee those snobby lefties are pi$$ing their collective shorts over seeing the unwashed walking down their sidewalks. DeSantis is a boss.
I think it’s great. In January, when the homeless in the northern cities are freezing on the streets, fly them down to balmy Palm Beach and Galveston.

I think it’s great. In January, when the homeless in the northern cities are freezing on the streets, fly them down to balmy Palm Beach and Galveston.

No need. The houses in Martha's Vineyard are huge and will have heat long after the rest of the middle class is sitting in the dark. Let them do their part or maybe change their open borders policy.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
You could fit a battalion of military age men in Obama's house alone.

Team Pedo flies/busses illegals all over the country, in the dead of night without telling anyone.

The dumbasses are whining about flying/bussing illegals to sanctuary cities?

ALL of this could be avoided if Team Pedo would do as they SWORE to do and secure our borders.

Leftists are destroying our country and their bleaters bleat with approval.

They are going to go hard after DeSantis on this. Again, I hope you lock him up.

You're just proving who you are, not who we are.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
Team Pedo flies/busses illegals all over the country, in the dead of night without telling anyone.

The dumbasses are whining about flying/bussing illegals to sanctuary cities?

ALL of this could be avoided if Team Pedo would do as they SWORE to do and secure our borders.

Leftists are destroying our country and their bleaters bleat with approval.

Exactly!

Reactions: 30CAT
They are going to go hard after DeSantis on this. Again, I hope you lock him up.

You're just proving who you are, not who we are.

I am just having the biggest laugh watching these Leftists stain their compassionate panties over a taste of their own stupid misguided policy? I absolutely love it!

ADVERTISEMENT