ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Morris.......

1*j0JEtXzDa1db_ROJ3zlXbA.png

So I want to thank Pastors Robert Morris and Steve Dulin. They’re great people. Great people with a great reputation. I have to say that. Great reputation. And Gateway Church — the team has been incredible in hosting us.

:rolleyes:

So I want to thank Pastors Robert Morris and Steve Dulin. They’re great people. Great people with a great reputation. I have to say that. Great reputation. And Gateway Church — the team has been incredible in hosting us.

:rolleyes:
Yes. Shame on him thanking people for helping him.

As usual, you are a ****ing retard. Keep up the good work retard

Perhaps the team should have vetted a little harder before claiming Morris has a "great reputation" and are "great people"? Considering 20 years ago there were emails between Morris and the female he assaulted about the event. But again, he ONLY picks the best people. :joy:

I mean flying 7 times on Epstein's plane. Knowing him and making comments about how Jeffrey was a "terrific guy" and "likes them young". And now Morris.

Perhaps the team should have vetted a little harder before claiming Morris has a "great reputation"? Considering 20 years ago there were emails between Morris and the female he assaulted about the event.
Yes. Before I thank you for supporting me I need to see all of your emails and every email that mentions you for the last 20 years.

****ing retard

I mean flying 7 times on Epstein's plane. Knowing him and making comments about how Jeffrey was a "terrific guy" and "likes them young". And now Morris.

And don't throw out compliments unless you know that person or have vetted them. Puts you at risk.

And don't throw out compliments unless you know that person or have vetted them. Puts you at risk.
I didn't realize you were one of the idiots who believed he was tied to Epstein. I apologize to all of the ****ing retards out there for linking them to you.

Stick to redlining civics posts.

Former Obama fundraiser says she's divorcing the Democratic Party, voting for Trump for the first time​

Allison Huynh said she is selling her Obama-inspired million dollar collectible after growing disenchanted with the Democrats​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT