ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Rivals250 QB committed to SEC school talks WVU offer

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
New Orleans (La.) Landry-Walker quarterback Keytaon Thompson has been committed to Mississippi State since December but told me that he is still keeping his ear open to other schools including West Virginia which offered him this week. Thompson is a teammate of current West Virginia pledge Tevin Bush and he told me that he hadn't heard much from the Mountaineers prior to running backs coach JaJuan Seider stopping by his school to evaluate him this week and then extending a scholarship offer. Thompson is being targeted as a quarterback by all of the schools recruiting him and his ability to make plays with both his arm and his legs is what has made him attractive to schools. Right now he told me he is looking to take several visits this summer but isn't sure where yet. He is taking the approach to his recruitment that it is a long process so he isn't closing the door on anybody but for now he said he is solid in his commitment until somebody changes his mind. I'll have a lot more in an article.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News