ADVERTISEMENT

Rittenhouse is persona non grata now, huh?

You do that because Harris and the DNC are definitely going to stand on theirs.

No he is not now stop acting stupid.

What makes you think he will act any different than the NY liberal he is, and administrated his term as?

"We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court, because that's another system. Because a lot of times by the time you go to court ... it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida; he had a lot of fires [and] they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you're saying but take the guns first, go through due process second."

What makes you think he will act any different than the NY liberal he is, and administrated his term as?

"We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court, because that's another system. Because a lot of times by the time you go to court ... it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida; he had a lot of fires [and] they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you're saying but take the guns first, go through due process second."

Stop being moe moron. Harris has been clear on her intentions just like Democrat ran cities.

The young man is misguided and you are using it in an attempt to divide and conquer. I'll trust Trump record over the Harris record any day.

Ron Paul has no chance of winning. So this shouldn't be that hard.

Calling Libertarians Cultist was some serious Chicom propaganda though.

Last edited:
Kyle is entitled to his opinion and his vote, he certainly earned it. His staunchly held principles are admirable though misguided. I just hope he realizes he is likely enabling more of an assault on the 2nd by the Dems winning than if Trump won.

The Right doesn’t have the luxury of a protest vote. The left, can.

Kyle is entitled to his opinion and his vote, he certainly earned it. His staunchly held principles are admirable though misguided. I just hope he realizes he is likely enabling more of an assault on the 2nd by the Dems winning than if Trump won.

The Right doesn’t have the luxury of a protest vote. The left, can.

Good point but you don't have to be "right" to see what's going on around the world and here.

They also won't stop with AR-15's the most popular sporting rifle in our country.

Over the past 12 hours, I've had a series of productive conversations with members of the Trump's team and I am confident he will be the strong ally gun owners need to defend our Second Amendment rights.My comments made last night were ill-informed and unproductive. I'm 100% behind Donald Trump and encourage every gun owner to join me in helping send him back to the White House.

Reactions: WVUStrick44

Because he didn’t do it during the first term.

Trump has a track record as president

GUAHD4wXgAAJnKW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT