ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Jerry West

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Unlike Gilmer Gomer, Slowness, Pestsider and Tony, I didn't see Jerry West play, but I'm sure about one thing: Jerry West was the best NBA executive in history. He helped build two Lakers dynasties, for which I am forever grateful, then helped construct the Warriors dynasty.

Reactions: Humptod
Unlike Gilmer Gomer, Slowness, Pestsider and Tony, I didn't see Jerry West play, but I'm sure about one thing: Jerry West was the best NBA executive in history. He helped build two Lakers dynasties, for which I am forever grateful, then helped construct the Warriors dynasty.
I got to see him play the 76'ers when he , baylor, and chamberlain were on the same team......in my opinion he is the best white basketball player ever....sorry larry bird.......any all time nba team that does not include Mr Clutch is worthles

I was a little too young to see Jerry play in Morgantown, but I remember sitting with my dad watching Lakers games on TV and how much Dad loved watching Jerry West play. Rod Thorn was another of Dad's heroes. Both men did the school and state proud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT