ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Anthony Bourdain

Met him. Lots of issues. Talented guy. Major trust issues. Almost could see this coming. Sad.
His Twitter account concerning KILLARY..... should raise serious eyebrows..he said he had "information" on KILLARY and that her goons wouldn't leave him alone...hung from a DOORKNOB!! NOT EASY TO DO...BY YOURSELF

His Twitter account concerning KILLARY..... should raise serious eyebrows..he said he had "information" on KILLARY and that her goons wouldn't leave him alone...hung from a DOORKNOB!! NOT EASY TO DO...BY YOURSELF

There’s an idiot falling for fake news every minute

Reactions: Phil
I feel bad for his 11 yr. old daughter. When people kill themselves they hurt others too. :frown:

Last edited:
I feel bad for his 11 yr. old daughter. When people kill themselves they hurt others too. :frown:
So true!
Only 11 years old? I don't understand how you can abandon your child. Very sad and selfish on his part.

I think the only way I'd ever off myself is if I was paralyzed (would need help there if it's neck down) or was diagnosed with ALS (would do it at the end of functional independent living). I couldn't & wouldn't want to live long term without the ability to take care of myself. I would not want to be that burden. Plus the change in lifestyle would drive me insane. I don't understand how that Stephen Hawking guy or Charles Kraudhamer guy kept it together.

folks always say "I'd never do that" when they've not went through the grips of depression, addiction and the sort

So true!
Only 11 years old? I don't understand how you can abandon your child. Very sad and selfish on his part.

I think the only way I'd ever off myself is if I was paralyzed (would need help there if it's neck down) or was diagnosed with ALS (would do it at the end of functional independent living). I couldn't & wouldn't want to live long term without the ability to take care of myself. I would not want to be that burden. Plus the change in lifestyle would drive me insane. I don't understand how that Stephen Hawking guy or Charles Kraudhamer guy kept it together.

I read a great Charles Krauthamer quote after he died.

"Better to be paralyzed from the neck down than the neck up."

Reactions: skygusty
Kraudhamer was an intellectual on a different level as was the Steven Hawking guy. That quote from Charles was a pretty good one.

I'd still off myself, hire a hit man, or get the next Jack Kavorkian on speed dial as opposed to living paralyzed or in the later stages of ALS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT