ADVERTISEMENT

Rich Rod fired*

With the allegations are AZ, even if there were a snowball's chance of any idiotic return, there's not now. Those that have defended his character, um, uh...
"Rodriguez and his closest aides followed a "hideaway book" that detailed such sayings as "Title IX doesn't exist in our office." Those who had the most interaction with Rodriguez — the former employee and two assistant coaches — referred to themselves as the "Triangle of Secrecy."

With the allegations are AZ, even if there were a snowball's chance of any idiotic return, there's not now. Those that have defended his character, um, uh...
"Rodriguez and his closest aides followed a "hideaway book" that detailed such sayings as "Title IX doesn't exist in our office." Those who had the most interaction with Rodriguez — the former employee and two assistant coaches — referred to themselves as the "Triangle of Secrecy."

I don’t know, this is generally acceptable behavior in West Virginia these days. Heck WV women wear Grab em by the p@$$¥ shirts to Trump rallies.

Rich Rod may end up here. It’s been done before - Petrino

I don’t know, this is generally acceptable behavior in West Virginia these days. Heck WV women wear Grab em by the p@$$¥ shirts to Trump rallies.

Rich Rod may end up here. It’s been done before - Petrino
Lying about who was on your motorcycle and what has and will come out in this aren't similar. Buh-bye Fraud.

Saw it. Sad ending to a sad story, leaving WVU was his biggest mistake ever. His career and WVU football have been a tragedy since he made that faithful decision

Truer words have never been said..nobody won in this story

Saw it. Sad ending to a sad story, leaving WVU was his biggest mistake ever. His career and WVU football have been a tragedy since he made that faithful decision

WVU has 9, 10+ win seasons in program history. Two of those seasons are post RR. Apparently, your definition of "tragedy" is different than mine.

WVU has 9, 10+ win seasons in program history. Two of those seasons are post RR. Apparently, your definition of "tragedy" is different than mine.
Maybe he is not talking about WVU's football success but just the tragedy of how things have worked our for RR and his family.

Maybe he is not talking about WVU's football success but just the tragedy of how things have worked our for RR and his family.

"His career and WVU football have been a tragedy since he made that faithful decision"

No. I know exactly what he was saying. Read above.

"His career and WVU football have been a tragedy since he made that faithful decision"

No. I know exactly what he was saying. Read above.

Damn straight. Discontent and dysfunction surround the football program. Half the fans are ready to move on from Dana. You're probably too old to notice these things.

Dana has one 10 win season with his guys. He has no 10+ win seasons. Don't post BS

2012 Holgorsen 7–6 4–5 T-5th L Pinstripe
2013 Holgorsen 4–8 2–7 T-7th

2014 Holgorsen 7–6 5-4 T-4th L Liberty
2015 Holgorsen 8–5 4-5 5th W Cactus
2016 Holgorsen 10–3 7-2 T-2nd L Russell 17 18
2017 Holgorsen 7–6 5-4 T-4th L Heart of Dallas

Damn straight. Discontent and dysfunction surround the football program. Half the fans are ready to move on from Dana. You're probably too old to notice these things.

Ramblings by the MMB's resident idiot.

Reactions: Phil
@wvpaper
What? Reading comprehension on this board is at an all-time low. The statement was this:

There were 2 10 win seasons post-DRod: 2011 and 2016.
That is true. He didn't bring up Holgorsen. Your hate for Holgorsen is blinding. Notwithstanding that, Holgorsen was coach in 2011 (10-3, Orange Bowl Champs) when we won 10 games. I'm not defending Holgs' current results, but to "not count" a coach's 10 win season because you say it was with "someone else's recruits", then you are the one who's FOS. He was the coach. We won 10 games. Fact.

Dana has one 10 win season with his guys. He has no 10+ win seasons. Don't post BS

2012 Holgorsen 7–6 4–5 T-5th L Pinstripe
2013 Holgorsen 4–8 2–7 T-7th

2014 Holgorsen 7–6 5-4 T-4th L Liberty
2015 Holgorsen 8–5 4-5 5th W Cactus
2016 Holgorsen 10–3 7-2 T-2nd L Russell 17 18
2017 Holgorsen 7–6 5-4 T-4th L Heart of Dallas

Reactions: burg_eer
@wvpaper
What? Reading comprehension on this board is at an all-time low. The statement was this:

That is true. He didn't bring up Holgorsen. Your hate for Holgorsen is blinding. Notwithstanding that, Holgorsen was coach in 2011 (10-3, Orange Bowl Champs) when we won 10 games. I'm not defending his current results, but to try to "not count" a coach's 10 win season because you don't like him and say it was with "someone else's recruits", then you are the one who's FOS. He was the coach. We won 10 games. Fact.

You have a lot more patience than I do. It's impossible to educate some of these clowns. Thanks for trying, though.

@wvpaper

That is true. He didn't bring up Holgorsen. Your hate for Holgorsen is blinding. Notwithstanding that, Holgorsen was coach in 2011 (10-3, Orange Bowl Champs) when we won 10 games. I'm not defending Holgs' current results, but to "not count" a coach's 10 win season because you say it was with "someone else's recruits", then you are the one who's FOS. He was the coach. We won 10 games. Fact.

do either of you follow the basketball program?

Paper..................where were you while the Mountaineers whipped Kansas State? You were noticeably silent. Please explain yoself. Warez

i moved my talent to a board that actually has other basketball fans. but i still post here because i like it

Do you think Huggins is a great coach? Is WVU lucky to have Huggins?

I think Huggs is a HOF coach and yes, WVU is lucky to have him.

I see a lot of discussion on this forum about the performance of our football(Holgy) and basketball(Huggs) programs vs BXII competition. I prefer to deal in fact rather than opinion. I do not care to offer an opinion as to who the better coach is. Rather, I'll post some statistics and you can draw from them what you will.

Since joining the BXII:

Huggs - 51-39 vs. BXII (.764%). I didn't count any games from this season as it is a work in progress.
Holgy - 27-27 vs. BXII (.500%). This season included.

Huggs - Avg conference finish = 4.2
Holgy - Avg conference finish = 4.6

Since joining the BXII, Huggs has averaged 21.8 wins and 13.6 losses.

Since joining the BXII, Holgy has averaged 7.16 wins and 5.16 losses.

I think Huggs is a HOF coach and yes, WVU is lucky to have him.

I see a lot of discussion on this forum about the performance of our football(Holgy) and basketball(Huggs) programs vs BXII competition. I prefer to deal in fact rather than opinion. I do not care to offer an opinion as to who the better coach is. Rather, I'll post some statistics and you can draw from them what you will.

Since joining the BXII:

Huggs - 51-39 vs. BXII (.764%). I didn't count any games from this season as it is a work in progress.
Holgy - 27-27 vs. BXII (.500%). This season included.

Huggs - Avg conference finish = 4.2
Holgy - Avg conference finish = 4.6

Since joining the BXII, Huggs has averaged 21.8 wins and 13.6 losses.

Since joining the BXII, Holgy has averaged 7.16 wins and 5.16 losses.

are you keaton? yes, i think are you are keaton, our resident troll. i routinely crush that alias too. get ready for it...

here it comes....

let us know when holgs has a top 10 team, much less a team ranked in the top 25 for 80+ weeks

are you keaton? yes, i think are you are keaton, our resident troll. i routinely crush that alias too. get ready for it...

here it comes....

let us know when holgs has a top 10 team, much less a team ranked in the top 25 for 80+ weeks

already ignored your keaton alias. bye now. it's been fun

here it comes....

What in the world are you even talking about? I didn't even give an opinion.

If someone continually made me look like a fool, I'd likely ignore them as well. Good riddance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT