ADVERTISEMENT

Restaurant Impossible visiting Audia's Restaurant in Nutter Fort

Never tried the place. Probably not the best location just by virtue of being in Nutter Fort, but then again Bonnie Belle's has stood the test of time. It'll be neat seeing a local place on TV.

https://www.wboy.com/news/harrison/food-network-show-coming-to-nutter-fort/2001520663
RIP Audia's. Have you seen the number of restaurants that close after he visits them? Two things I'll admit. It's not his fault as most restaurant owners have no business with a business and secondly I live for the day someone throat punches him. :boxing:

NUTTER FORT, W.Va. (WDTV) -- The Food Network's Restaurant: Impossible is looking for volunteers to help remodel Audia's Family Restaurant in Harrison County.

The show, which includes Chef Robert Irvine and a crew saving restaurants with just $10,000, will be at the Nutter Fort Restuarant on May 30th and 31st. The show is looking for volunteers for painting, constructing, remodeling, cleaning, decorating, and more alongside Irvine's renovation team. Officials say they are looking for skilled contractors, electricians, plumbers, upholsters', and painters, but welcome all skill sets.

Three shifts are open to volunteers, but volunteers are allowed to work more than one shift. They are:

-May 30th from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.

-May 30th from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.

-May 31st from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Meals will be provided to volunteers. Volunteers must be 18 years old or older, must sign an appearance release at the site, and must wear work clothes without logos and sneakers/boots.

The show will be hosting a grand reopening for Audia's Family Restaurant on May 31st at 7 p.m. You can make a reservation by emailing rivolunteer@levitylive.com by May 27th at 3:00 p.m. You are asked to put 1504 NF RESERVATIONS as the subject line. In the body of the email, you are asked to put your full name, email address, cell phone number, the number of people that will be at the table, and the names of the people that will be at the table. Reservations are first-come, first-serve, and patrons must pay for their meal.

RIP Audia's. Have you seen the number of restaurants that close after he visits them? Two things I'll admit. It's not his fault as most restaurant owners have no business with a business and secondly I live for the day someone throat punches him. :boxing:
That show is so painful that I just can't watch it most of the time. I liked Dinner Impossible a lot better.

Ignoring the parts where he plays up the drama for the camera, the typical problem as you said is people getting into the restaurant business without any idea of how to run a restaurant. I remember one episode where someone had priced their catering menu so cheaply that they were actually losing money each time they took a job but never realized it. And yet, they thought that was the most profitable part of the restaurant.

It's pretty obvious that the restaurant business is very difficult even if you have all your ducks in a row, but a lot of these people are just clueless.

Reactions: Vernon

If they're like any of the other Audia's I've known, that throat punch took place a little over a week ago when that guy opened his mouth. LOL.

Reactions: Vernon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT