ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs appalled over Depps comment but fine with Trump's Second Amendment threat..

American Fabius

Sophomore
May 21, 2017
proves they're all just slimy lying hypocrites who can't even put a rational thought together. Mental idiots.

oh-cmon-give-me-a-hug06.jpg

proves they're all just slimy lying hypocrites who can't even put a rational thought together. Mental idiots.

I'm taking a little vacation from the board (really enjoying the de-stress levels) so I'm surfing the board today for missed news and I run across this little gem from Fabius.

So I'm going to just post this for the OP, and then check back later in the week to see how he handles it since he accused everyone else of being "idiots".

Mr. Fabius. When you walk into the voting booth, or evaluate where to cast your well informed ballot, which form of Constitutional representation are you most interested in preserving?

Your individual rights or your perceived group rights?

Explain to us how "idiots" should decipher which matters most and why?

Now I'll just go ahead on and predict you either won't or can't answer this question. If you try it will be comical watching you either trying to avoid admitting to what you really believe and in doing so you will end up arguing against yourself and every other idiotic thing you've ever posted on this board.

or

You will attempt to obfuscate & otherwise avoid answering the question, since you are either unable or unwilling to defend your answer or you'll simply end up calling me another name due to your inability to articulate what the difference between the two is because in fact you are what you've accused others in your OP of this thread.

Reactions: Shirley Knott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT