ADVERTISEMENT

REPORT: The Big 12, Notre Dame and NBC

Lmao Except now Rutgers and Vanderbilt have much more resources than WVU. And your top players will transfer out. WVU just lost their top defensive player from last year. The days of a Pat White here 4 years are over.

And please show me where corrupt WV politicians have stopped business opportunities in WV. The state is now under Republican leadership and fixing decades of mismanagement from democrat politicians.
Lmao Except now Rutgers and Vanderbilt have much more resources than WVU. And your top players will transfer out. WVU just lost their top defensive player from last year. The days of a Pat White here 4 years are over.

And please show me where corrupt WV politicians have stopped business opportunities in WV. The state is now under Republican leadership and fixing decades of mismanagement from democrat politicians.
Yea looking to see how that for you guys. My guess not good. You got a guy who covered up violations for coal mines and people died so yea. Not going to go well

Not yet they don’t. And there hasn’t been a WVU player transferring to Vandy or Rutgers.

And some haven’t left- most—not due to NIL, but because they were unhappy with staff and state of the program.
West Virginia WR Sean Ryan transfers to Rutgers

Players leave for all kinds of reasons dumbass.

You know, it’s amazing what dumbass lying trolls and shills put out.

WVU won’t be able to compete blah blah blah, yet WVU just got a starting QB from the SECs Georgia via USC and Has recent transfers from more monied programs like FSU and Miami. Like I said all the players aren’t going to one school. Or conference. WVU May lose some ( especially under Brown). But he’ll gain some high level players in the portal too.

Last edited:

WVU won’t be able to compete blah blah blah, yet WVU just got a starting QB from the SECs Georgia and Has recent transfers from more monied programs like FSU and Miami. Like I said all the players aren’t going to one school Or conference WVU May lose some ( especially under Brown). But he’ll gain some high level players in the portal too.
Again, delusional. Nobody said WVU won’t field a D1 team every year with players good enough to compete at this level. I’m saying they will never keep the type of star players they’ve enjoyed Over their history that will transcend into NC caliber teams. And no, I don’t need a history lesson of the few times they ever have. I’m fully aware of 1988, 1993, and 2007. The point is, you will NEVER see them again.

Reactions: 30CAT
Again, delusional. Nobody said WVU won’t field a D1 team every year with players good enough to compete at this level. I’m saying they will never keep the type of star players they’ve enjoyed Over their history that will transcend into NC caliber teams. And no, I don’t need a history lesson of the few times they ever have. I’m fully aware of 1988, 1993, and 2007. The point is, you will NEVER see them again.
And it’s all bs- everything you’ve said. Players are leaving schools at every level and some of the better ones are leaving more monied programs and coming to WVU— which isn’t all that different than it’s ever been. Ever hear of Jeff Hostetler, Will Grier?

Stop trying to lie about Mountaineer football. It’s not dead, it can still land and retain strong players. You just don’t want it to. The SEC and B10 May one day completely wreck college football, but it isn’t over just yet.

Last edited:
And it’s all bs- everything you’ve said. Players are leaving schools at every level and some of the better ones are leaving more monied programs and coming to WVU— which isn’t all that different than it’s ever been. Ever hear of Major Harris, Jeff Hostetler, Will Grier?

Stop trying to lie about Mountaineer football. It’s not dead, it can still land and retain strong players. You just don’t want it to. The SEC and B10 May one day completely wreck college football, but it isn’t over just yet.
Major Harris? Lol. Major came straight to WVU out of high school.

Major Harris? Lol. Major came straight to WVU out of high school.
Hostetler, Grier, Daniel’s did not. other Players over the years transferred in as well. The point is transfers are not a one way street, it’s not that new of a thing, doesn’t spell the end of WVU football as some idiots want to pretend.

So....do we get a 1 in 3 shot at the Gator Bowl again, lol.

I don't know anyone who watches Notre Lame and can't understand how they continue to be overvalued based on decades past national interest. Frankly I think the Illuminati are behind it.

Reactions: Tylerite

WVU won’t be able to compete blah blah blah, yet WVU just got a starting QB from the SECs Georgia via USC and Has recent transfers from more monied programs like FSU and Miami. Like I said all the players aren’t going to one school. Or conference. WVU May lose some ( especially under Brown). But he’ll gain some high level players in the portal too.
Majority that left under Brown were recruited by Holgs,

Hostetler, Grier, Daniel’s did not. other Players over the years transferred in as well. The point is transfers are not a one way street, it’s not that new of a thing, doesn’t spell the end of WVU football as some idiots want to pretend.
Yet a troll like yourself bitches because players who got beat out by new recruits get mad and leave.

Hostetler, Grier had to sit out a year unless they were a 5th year senior. With today's rules outside sources recruit players off teams illegally.

So....do we get a 1 in 3 shot at the Gator Bowl again, lol.

I don't know anyone who watches Notre Lame and can't understand how they continue to be overvalued based on decades past national interest. Frankly I think the Illuminati are behind it.
Notre Dame is one of the higher rating teams which is why they keep being popular. They greatly increased ACC tv ratings.

Never understood why NBC thought they deserved their own channel essentially for football to the exclusion of everyone else in football, but seems as though maybe now NBC understands 6 ND home games are not close to being worth the money of an entire conference.

Reactions: WVU_Dave
Yet a troll like yourself bitches because players who got beat out by new recruits get mad and leave.

Hostetler, Grier had to sit out a year unless they were a 5th year senior. With today's rules outside sources recruit players off teams illegally.
like the bitch troll you are you attacked Holgorsen for having to go out and get transfers and now excuse Brown for the same and pretend it’s the end of WVU football to pay off your controllers with your endless anti WVU, anti BIg 12 lying.

ND is not joining the Big12. They are trying to find a new host to take advantage of with the promise of benefits that never happen.

The Big 12 needs to tell ND to take a ****ing number, and then get ASU, AZ, CU, UT and Oregon. Then tell ND they have room for one more program and have 30 days to decide.

Those who don't pay attention to history might remember ND potentially "joining" the BE ended up tying up Big East bandwidth when the ACC raided and those idiots focused on that instead of getting other programs on board. It almost cost us dearly. If anyone thinks ND wouldn't also be doing this to stall the B12 from grabbing Pac12 teams before the Big 10 can act you are naive.

ND will eventually end up in the Big 10. They have nothing to lose by cock blocking the Big 12 at a critical juncture. We can set up a meeting in a couple months and get real work done now.

Reactions: Tylerite
ND is not joining the BIG 12. NBC is considering buying rights to BIG 12 games as a lead in or follow up to ND events on NBC to draw a bigger college football audience to NBC.

NBC needs a power conference in this role because it’s the most likely to pull in an audience. Being the P5 that earned the third highest tv ratings , the SEC 100% locked up, the Big Ten about to be- most rights likely with Fox, the PAC all but dead and the Acc either locked through 2036 or about to lose multiple brands or both, the stabilized BIG 12 makes the most sense.

Who knows if it will ever involve any BIG 12/ND games, but if it happens and does- all good for both parties.

BIG 12 schools need to replace that high rating OU game or UT game and ND. Probably does that better.

what this would mean for the BIG 12 would be a guarantee of remaining on over the air national broadcasts for the biggest games on Saturdays in good time slots, also with the ability to continue having programming on other networks and outlets as well. I’m sure NBC would have to pay the BIG 12 very well for such rights.

Very interesting write up on the potential ND-NBC-BIG 12 dealings and how it could work:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT