ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when some of our board retards claimed Trump was anti-Semitic?

Trump’s Jerusalem announcement, in my opinion, does not mean he has definitively removed that cloud over his head:
1. Let’s see if the declaration results in the US Embassy actually moving from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, or if this is just talk.
2. This declaration came about because of money, not an altruistic desire to help the Jewish people. Trump wanted Jewish votes and campaign contributions in Florida, so he promised them what Obama/Clinton didn’t. And it was a smart move in the sense that it helped him in Florida. Credit to him for keeping a campaign promise, so far.
3. He still has major work to get beyond his post-Charlottesville “fine people” comment.

Time will tell. I hope he is not anti—Semitic. After all, he is our President.

All of Israels government buildings are located in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is also the capital of Israel.

Last edited:
That joke was no more lame than using the word “hoot”.....what are you 70?
When it’s funny, I’ll give you props. You deserved a tomato after that one. Funny is funny and when it isn’t, it’s fine. My line when throwing them out there and one doesn’t stick “hang on, if you don’t like that one, one will come around that you do, jump on it”. They aren’t all funny. Embrace the bomb, sometimes that in and of itself is funny.

The greatest example of salvaging a bomb:

Reactions: Boomboom521
Trump’s Jerusalem announcement, in my opinion, does not mean he has definitively removed that cloud over his head:
1. Let’s see if the declaration results in the US Embassy actually moving from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, or if this is just talk.
2. This declaration came about because of money, not an altruistic desire to help the Jewish people. Trump wanted Jewish votes and campaign contributions in Florida, so he promised them what Obama/Clinton didn’t. And it was a smart move in the sense that it helped him in Florida. Credit to him for keeping a campaign promise, so far.
3. He still has major work to get beyond his post-Charlottesville “fine people” comment.

Time will tell. I hope he is not anti—Semitic. After all, he is our President.
Or maybe, he just actually is a fan of the Jews and people bought into the leftist lies. He is from NY and his daughter is married to a Jew. Get serious.

The reaction to his move with the embassy just highlights how there will never be peace. Surrounding nations and people will never accept Israel.

The reaction to his move with the embassy just highlights how there will never be peace. Surrounding nations and people will never accept Israel.
It is a sacred sight for Muslims as well. I think the outrage is founded in a fear of being pushed out of relevance by the most powerful nation the world has ever seen. It’s not completely outrageous.

The right can't see two sides without having to condemn one as totally evil and without any relevance, most of them ain't got a clue how Israel was even formed.

I do think Trump has a strategy of always forcing the conversation that makes people “choose sides” in a larger context.

His NFL conquest is an example. I think it’s worked well for him mostly, but the Jerusalem move is very dangerous and wasn’t needed.

I do think Trump has a strategy of always forcing the conversation that makes people “choose sides” in a larger context.

His NFL conquest is an example. I think it’s worked well for him mostly, but the Jerusalem move is very dangerous and wasn’t needed.

Time to shit or get off the pot with Jerusalem.

Funny how many on this board that get their panties all wadded up about immigration don't have a clue about how the Arab restrictions on immigration has led to the state of conflict with regard to Israel.

Funny how many on this board that get their panties all wadded up about immigration don't have a clue about how the Arab restrictions on immigration has led to the state of conflict with regard to Israel.
How are the two connected exactly?

The right can't see two sides without having to condemn one as totally evil and without any relevance, most of them ain't got a clue how Israel was even formed.

I know right? People need to study their history more.

1300 BC is a long ways to go back though for most people.

How are the two connected exactly?
Shortly before 1900 Jews started migrating to Palestine in increasing numbers. The Arabs established immigration laws on Jews. Those laws were established strictly because of numbers. If Jewish migration had been allowed to move forward unhindered the area known as Palestine would have become overwhelmingly Jewish. With majority population control it is fair to assume that conflict could be avoided.

and just what in the hell do you think you liberals do every day when we are called morons and racists?......your post just further proves your nose in the air "we are better than you and know everything" attitude that lost you the last election...and you are still to freaking dense or slow to see it......now who really is the basket of deplorables here?....hint...we will loan you a mirror if you don't have one.....and ps....do enlighten us on how Israel was formed....we wait with baited breath

Shortly before 1900 Jews started migrating to Palestine in increasing numbers. The Arabs established immigration laws on Jews. Those laws were established strictly because of numbers. If Jewish migration had been allowed to move forward unhindered the area known as Palestine would have become overwhelmingly Jewish. With majority population control it is fair to assume that conflict could be avoided.
Ok. How does that compare to immigration laws here in the US exactly?

Ok. How does that compare to immigration laws here in the US exactly?
Not making a comparison. I've just never seen where any of the groups that complain about our immigration laws raise a voice about the Arabs immigration laws. Do you know of any that have?

Which part? The ancestral homeland aspect dating 1000s of years or the carving out of the existing borders in the wake of WW2?

The whole “borders” of the ME Nations design is a mess dating back to British. Stop pretending like you’re enlightened and the rest of us are rubes. Outside of Cajun, I guarantee I’ve spent more time in the ME than likely the rest of this board combined and in a much more official capacity beyond being a Bob on the FOB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT