ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when right wing media criticized Obama over possibly meeting with Kim Jong-un?

CpEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
http://time.com/5286511/us-north-korea-summit-coin/

4000.jpg

Something something legitimizing a mad man?

“Supreme Leader” was a nice touch.

giphy.gif

Lol, they have ZERO self awareness of their hypocrisy for that 8 years compared to what they overlook now, but hey, Trump is almost as smart as Dennis Rodman. Imagine anyone but Trump referring to himself in the third person while saying " I won't say it, but many are saying it, Trump should receive the Nobel Peace prize." I can see why he impresses so many uneducated rural white folk, he is gonna bring back that priviledge they lost under Obama, lmfao.

Reactions: CpEER and bamaEER
Lol, they have ZERO self awareness of their hypocrisy for that 8 years compared to what they overlook now, but hey, Trump is almost as smart as Dennis Rodman. Imagine anyone but Trump referring to himself in the third person while saying " I won't say it, but many are saying it, Trump should receive the Nobel Peace prize." I can see why he impresses so many uneducated rural white folk, he is gonna bring back that priviledge they lost under Obama, lmfao.
They gave a Nobel Prize for being black and winning an election.

DrudgeObamaPhone_FINALCROP.jpg

Reactions: atlkvb
Last edited:
UNEDUCATED RURAL WHITE FOLK........can you say "racist" boys and girls?......sure....I knew you could.......and btw.....learn to spell "privilege" before you call ANYONE uneducated

Hey Keyser is the fact that more Blacks are finding jobs or working under Trump (lowest Black unemployment in history) than were working or could find jobs under Obama mean he (Obama) kept more Blacks "underprivileged" than Trump has?

Does the racist Trump care more about Black people working than the Nation's first Black President did?

Hey Keyser is the fact that more Blacks are finding jobs or working under Trump (lowest Black unemployment in history) than were working or could find jobs under Obama mean he (Obama) kept more Blacks "underprivileged" than Trump has?

Does the racist Trump care more about Black people working than the Nation's first Black President did?
get it right...he was NOT the first black president...# William Jefferson Clinton

there's a big difference...maobama was going to apologize to him for something we didn't do....typical maobama.....President Trump will kick his bad haircut ass and send him packing....typical Trump.........Next[pfftt]

Source?

maobama apologized to everybody....fact......Trump will take care of north korea and their supreme leader....fact.......and to quote the immortal Baron Von Rashke....." that is all the people need to know"

So none then. Cool.

maobama apologized to everybody....fact......

Stay on topic and stop with the Obama deflections, bitches.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ys-double-standard-north-korea-trump-and-oba/

It says that in 2008 Hannity said that President Barack Obama’s "willingness to meet with North Korea is one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy experience." But in 2018, Hannity said President Donald Trump’s "willingness to meet with North Korea is a huge foreign policy win."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ys-double-standard-north-korea-trump-and-oba/

It says that in 2008 Hannity said that President Barack Obama’s "willingness to meet with North Korea is one of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy experience." But in 2018, Hannity said President Donald Trump’s "willingness to meet with North Korea is a huge foreign policy win."
Keyser likes to talk about rednecks and I just pointed out to him that another type of low information voter votes democrat. Pretty much on his topic.

Obama doesn't negotiate, he gives in. Bitches

This is fun.

https://nowthisnews.com/videos/poli...tions-regarding-negotiations-with-north-korea

And by fun I mean incredibly sad. There are millions of people who only consume this “news”.

And kills Osama bin Laden. You forgot that. He doesn’t negotiate, he gives in and he kills Osama bin Laden....ahem...bitches.
He did one remarkable thing in his presidency. Everything else was a learning experience on how not to be a President of the United states of America.

Know what? Country and the other Leftists are correct this is hypocrisy. However what they're leaving out is North Korea in 2008 wasn't offering to dismantle their nuclear arsenal. In fact quite the opposite. They were promising to annihilate the entire US West coast unless we gave in to sanctions and made other concessions to their regime.

Contrast that to Trump who has already secured their agreement to dismantle their nuclear facilities & arsenal, agreed to an armistice with South Korea, and a complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula!

It's not the same situation going in and Trump is even willing to call it all off if the North Koreans don't agree to cooperate.

Apples to boulders.

Last edited:
He did one remarkable thing in his presidency. Everything else was a learning experience on how not to be a President of the United states of America.

He was an unmitigated failure because he was driven by a failed ideology that was as anti American as he was.

Good thing very few people watch the Communist News Network.

I always have a chuckle when I hear right wingers brag about the ratings of FoxNews as if it’s some sort badge of relevancy. You realize that most people get their news from a variety of different places..not just one network, right?

Thus the ratings of of the evil liberal main stream media stations should always skew lower than the one big echo chamber that FoxNews viewers seem to prefer and flock too.

Reactions: bamaEER
I always have a chuckle when I hear right wingers brag about the ratings of FoxNews as if it’s some sort badge of relevancy. You realize that most people get their news from a variety of different places..not just one network, right?

Thus the ratings of of the evil liberal main stream media stations should always skew lower than the one big echo chamber that FoxNews viewers seem to prefer and flock too.

The only problem with your analysis is Fox competes for the same viewers in terms of market share for advertisers. No one is forced to watch them, yet viewers choose them over all of their competitors combined.

Last edited:
And kills Osama bin Laden. You forgot that. He doesn’t negotiate, he gives in and he kills Osama bin Laden....ahem...bitches.
then why is the guy who actually fired the shots that killed bin laden one of maobamas biggest critics?......obama didn't kill anything...except the fortunes of America for 8 years.....ahem ahem bitches

He killed him...I wasn’t aware that he was there during the raid.

I never pay much attention to which one is most watched. I tune in for which show has best eye candy. No contest there.

I never pay much attention to which one is most watched. I tune in for which show has best eye candy. No contest there.

Truly the important way to evaluate the news you consume. Thanks FoxNews viewer #387064.

Truly the important way to evaluate the news you consume. Thanks FoxNews viewer #387064.

All T-V news has a certain amount of eye candy in it. You never see fat, blistered, short haired, snaggle toothed Babes telling you how many people were consumed by a massive fire or shot up during a downtown melee.

Doesn't happen. Reminds me of that ode to the news done by Don Henley...Dirty laundry. Remember that?

"We got the bubble headed Bleach Blonde comes on at 5, she can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye"

classic

Last edited:
Many who support Trump are neither furl nor uneducated! Cut out your foolish stereotypes.
You, on the other hand, sound and appear to match that which you report to appley to Trump supporters.
Maybe the name of the Republican Party should change to the "the Thinking Person's Party'. Never would fit one with your attitude and reasoning ability.

Many who support Trump are neither furl nor uneducated! Cut out your foolish stereotypes.
You, on the other hand, sound and appear to match that which you report to appley to Trump supporters.
Maybe the name of the Republican Party should change to the "the Thinking Person's Party'. Never would fit one with your attitude and reasoning ability.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT