ADVERTISEMENT

Remember this photo

UPitt '89

Freshman
Mar 14, 2002
....the next time you want to joke about any other team's attendance. This was taken at noon today:

CU6gqHPXAAIqKxr.jpg

....the next time you want to joke about any other team's attendance. This was taken at noon today:

CU6gqHPXAAIqKxr.jpg
The crowd has filled in, since the game started. Even the picture you posted is still 2-3 games worth of Pitt attendance...

The crowd has filled in, since the game started. Even the picture you posted is still 2-3 games worth of Pitt attendance...
Yes its filled in to 1/2 full. When will everyone learn attendance has dropped across the nation, even for pro teams..... I was looking for WVU game on Root, but bumped by high school games.

CU6gqHPXAAIqKxr.jpg
Still double your attendance!! Most of that empty section is the student section, and they are not in town!! If this was at sPitt, the announced attendance would be 82,000!!!

Haha a sPitt fan making fun of another teams attendance. Go stare at your yellow seats tarpie or should I say the steelers yellow seats. Get your own stadium on campus and then we can talk.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Haha a sPitt fan making fun of another teams attendance. Go stare at your yellow seats tarpie or should I say the steelers yellow seats. Get your own stadium on campus and then we can talk.
Yep. The original poster just showed everyone what a hypocrite he is. Glad he picked a game during Thanksgiving, against a bad opponent to compare to any Pitt game. We still have 2-3x their normal actual attendance. I guess that if my team hadn't been relevant in the past three decades, like Pitt, I'd be grasping at straws too...

I wasn't making fun of wvu's attendance. I was pointing out wvu fan hypocrisy with respect to attendance.

There is literally nothing else to do in Morgantown other than go to the game, so you guys don't have an excuse. Other than a mediocre team against a poor opponent on a rainy day over a holiday. The same excuse that every other team has, since attendance is down all across the nation.

I wasn't making fun of wvu's attendance. I was pointing out wvu fan hypocrisy with respect to attendance.

There is literally nothing else to do in Morgantown other than go to the game, so you guys don't have an excuse. Other than a mediocre team against a poor opponent on a rainy day over a holiday. The same excuse that every other team has, since attendance is down all across the nation.
Remember back in the leather helmet days, when Pitt was relevant?

The students have 30,000 seats?
They have the entire top section other than the far right, the bottom section on the left and the section near the field on the other side. Not sure of the exact number but approaching 20,000 seats.

I don't blame you, hard to fathom for a Pitt fan but true none the less.

See my posts...you look like a fool. Nice try though

What big time college football teams share a stadium with an nfl team? Pitt isn't serious about football lets be honest.

I love it when those who make fun of other fans excuses for attendance use the same excuses. If you had a pro anything in the whole state of WV you would know what it was like to share a fan base.

I love it when those who make fun of other fans excuses for attendance use the same excuses. If you had a pro anything in the whole state of WV you would know what it was like to share a fan base.
Just stop, you look stupid. Read my post above if you are too dumb to understand

Hey little wee wee you are so relevant you were bumped by a high school game on Root.

Hey little wee wee you are so relevant you were bumped by a high school game on Root.
Look with every post you look more inept. You may want to go back and read the entire thread. God you Pitt fans are oblivious...

It looks like half the crowd didn't come back after halftime. Now there are only two Pitt home games worth of fans in the stands...

I know because nothing spells real college football like playing in an nfl stadium, yellow seats and tarps. Tremendous atmosphere they have up there.

There aren't more than 25,000 - 30,000 of your supportive rabid fans there today. LMAO. This is great.

Even Pitt drew 40,000 yesterday.

What big time college football teams share a stadium with an nfl team? Pitt isn't serious about football lets be honest.
What Big time football teams draw 25,000 for their last home game of the year? Even Pitt had 40K yesterday

Putt guy...you're not wrong.

I'm disappointed my fellow fans couldn't argue with truths instead of defending a random fault.

Still, that's no excuse for how Pitt records official attendance numbers

Is your screen name a reference to the last time Pitt was relevant?
Nope. They were relevant when they beat #2 WVU 13-9 to keep your boys from playing in a MNC game in 2007.

Hey you do realize that between Pitt and WVU the highest "recent" year end finish is Pitt ending 2009 #15...

Nope. They were relevant when they beat #2 WVU 13-9 to keep your boys from playing in a MNC game in 2007.

Hey you do realize that between Pitt and WVU the highest year end finish is Pitt ending 2009 #15...

He shouldn't realize it... ..because it ain't true.

Yep. The original poster just showed everyone what a hypocrite he is. Glad he picked a game during Thanksgiving, against a bad opponent to compare to any Pitt game. We still have 2-3x their normal actual attendance. I guess that if my team hadn't been relevant in the past three decades, like Pitt, I'd be grasping at straws too...
So WVU draws between 90,000 and 135,000? Impressive showing. I thought MPS had a capacity of around 62,000

Hey you do realize that between Pitt and WVU the highest "recent" year end finish is Pitt ending 2009 #15...
So, the highlight of the last four decades, for Pitt, was beating WVU. That says it all...

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
You either don't count well or are pretty goddamn gullible...
I understand you lashing out. It must be humiliating taunting Pitt about attendance and then having 25,000 show up for the last home game of the year. Nothing says big time football like that...other than starting this year 18-21 or so over the past 3 years. Powerhouse I'll tell ya.

I understand you lashing out. It must be humiliating taunting Pitt about attendance and then having 25,000 show up for the last home game of the year. Nothing says big time football like that...other than starting this year 18-21 or so over the past 3 years. Powerhouse I'll tell ya.
I don't blame you for lashing out. It must be embarrassing being WVU's bitch, throughout modern history.

CU6gqHPXAAIqKxr.jpg

The students are on break, early shot of an early game, it is raining, the game is televised, and we still have more fans than Pitt averages. Attendance must be a real sore spot for Pitt fans.

Reactions: TIREPUNK
The students are on break, early shot of an early game, it is raining, the game is televised, and we still have more fans than Pitt averages. Attendance must be a real sore spot for Pitt fans.
But hey... One bad games makes up for the 40 years of pathetic attendance at Pitt... Hahahahahaha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT