ADVERTISEMENT

Remember how excited the WVU fanbase was to get Holgs?

dgparent

Freshman
Dec 20, 2004
We had peeps posting weird pics on the Herd board about how crazy good his offence was and how he would lead you to the promised land. Now I am reading the exact same thing on the boards, how great this new dude is from Troy, gotta LOL at that

Good luck.

We had peeps posting weird pics on the Herd board about how crazy good his offence was and how he would lead you to the promised land. Now I am reading the exact same thing on the boards, how great this new dude is from Troy, gotta LOL at that

Good luck.
he is tons better than doc.......your jealousy is showing......0-12.....sit down and be quiet

Reactions: mtn1neer

Good luck.

Ahhh yes.....

We remember.

We remember the pics of Holg's head pasted on the body of Matt Damon Beautiful Mind promo shots....X's and O's in the background...Mad Genius shit...

We remember the boasts of the new-fangled "3 minute offense" that the genius coach was gonna bring to Morgantown...

We remember that "Big Things Are Coming"..."Rule The Big 12!" was also a popular phrase

Ahh...yes....

For future history's sake, let us read and hear the new accolades and proclaimations that surround the Coronation of latest WVU Head Coach / Savior !

I am anxious to hear all the braggarts and see all the high-fiving from the Bipolar Ear Peoples.

Things are on the upswing !....soon to be on the downswing !

What a roller coaster ride it always is !
:pimp:

Ahhh yes.....

We remember.

We remember the pics of Holg's head pasted on the body of Matt Damon Beautiful Mind promo shots....X's and O's in the background...Mad Genius shit...

We remember the boasts of the new-fangled "3 minute offense" that the genius coach was gonna bring to Morgantown...

We remember that "Big Things Are Coming"..."Rule The Big 12!" was also a popular phrase

Ahh...yes....

For future history's sake, let us read and hear the new accolades and proclaimations that surround the Coronation of latest WVU Head Coach / Savior !

I am anxious to hear all the braggarts and see all the high-fiving from the Bipolar Ear Peoples.

he stomped the dog shit out of the herd twice....sit down and shut up

Reactions: old buzzard
Ahhh yes.....We remember.
Ahh...yes....

Obviously you've been paying a lot of attention to the flagship over the years. Almost to the point of obsession. Who could blame you, after all you're a fan of a so-so school in one of the weakest conferences in the land.

Good luck.

Remember how excited herd fans were to get Doc. Remember them talking about the big buyout if he left for WVU? 8 years later and he can't even get a sniff, a mention, etc from WVU. His alma mater.. Poor Doc, poor herd fans

Last edited:
Remember how excited herd fans were to get Doc. Remember therem taking about the big buyout if he left for WVU? 8 years later and he can't even get a sniff, a mention, etc from WVU. His alma mater.. Poor Doc, poor herd fans

I kind of like Doc because of the years he gave us at WVU, but there are two things about his contract with Marshall that make me laugh. The first is the $3 million buyout if he left for WVU, and next is the $50,000 bonus should Marshall find their way into the playoffs. Neither one of those things are ever going to happen.

Poor herd. Stuck with a coach nobody wants. ECU didn’t even give Doc a sniff. Pathetic bunch down in Huntington. Home games in front of 18,000, dog crap conference, dead end city, terrible college, and have to watch games on Facebook.

Good luck.
I never thought Hogo was much. He came from the Mullet at OSU with the title of OC but Gundy never let him do much. Brown is much more impressive to me!

I kind of like Doc because of the years he gave us at WVU, but there are two things about his contract with Marshall that make me laugh. The first is the $3 million buyout if he left for WVU, and next is the $50,000 bonus should Marshall find their way into the playoffs. Neither one of those things are ever going to happen.

Kind of like that 25k bowl win bonus Holgs would’ve got had he beat CUSE, that was never going to happen

Kind of like that 25k bowl win bonus Holgs would’ve got had he beat CUSE, that was never going to happen

I've heard that Holgorsen didn't take advantage of all the practices his team was allowed in order to prep them for the bowl game. Which is a mystery considering that he knew that he was going to have an inexperienced QB who could have used the reps with the first team. Maybe that's one of the factors in our AD's decision to let him go.

Good luck.

Maybe you should read what all the experts think of the hire.

Seems like Herds fans are jealous they didn't get Holgs. Don't worry. I'm sure Mini U will be after Gibson.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Seems like Herds fans are jealous they didn't get Holgs. Don't worry. I'm sure Mini U will be after Gibson.
"Gibby" is out, and your butt buddy, "Coach" Greg Hunter, is on suicide watch. The Old Fold & Blew media love them some "Gibby."

"Gibby" is out, and your butt buddy, "Coach" Greg Hunter, is on suicide watch. The Old Fold & Blew media love them some "Gibby."
he's a dedicated Mountaineer but it is time for a change from the 3-3-5....wish him nothing but the best.....the herd will come calling...mark my words

Didn't this "dedicated Mountaineer" run to Ann Arbor with Rich Fraud? I know that you're old, but like so many other delusional WVU homer fans, including the local media "boot lickers," you revise history, and overrate anybody from the State of West Virginia. "Gibby," as the Old Fold & Blew media lovingly refers to him as, coached a gimmicky defense that wasn't anything great, but he gets much man love because he's a "good ol boy" from Van, West Virginia.

Didn't this "dedicated Mountaineer" run to Ann Arbor with Rich Fraud? I know that you're old, but like so many other delusional WVU homer fans, including the local media "boot lickers," you revise history, and overrate anybody from the State of West Virginia. "Gibby," as the Old Fold & Blew media lovingly refers to him as, coached a gimmicky defense that wasn't anything great, but he gets much man love because he's a "good ol boy" from Van, West Virginia.
you wouldn't make it out of van alive

Funny. But still ignorant that Ohio shit fan is so interested in WVU and a WVU fan board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT