ADVERTISEMENT

Reese Donahue...

AZeer

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
AZ
Heard his name a couple of times yesterday. 2 solo Ts. I didn't realize we weren't red shirting him, I saw on the YTD stat sheets that he has been in 4 games.

He looked great! He's going to be a big time force in a couple years. I can't say enough about McKoy either. He hits the gap with so much speed that he's past the point and chewing up yards. Still doesn't have the size to hit up the middle like Shell does but does very well. Overall, TT was never in that game and IMO Mahomes was a non-factor.

Heard his name a couple of times yesterday. 2 solo Ts. I didn't realize we weren't red shirting him, I saw on the YTD stat sheets that he has been in 4 games.
He and Shuler and Shriner came in as a 3-man unit several times to take the place of the 3 starting D linemen.

I also saw Jon Lewis in on the D line on several occasions.

Someone said 8 D linemen played. I'm not sure who the 8th guy was. Anyone know?

He and Shuler and Shriner came in as a 3-man unit several times to take the place of the 3 starting D linemen.

I also saw Jon Lewis in on the D line on several occasions.

Someone said 8 D linemen played. I'm not sure who the 8th guy was. Anyone know?

I haven't heard that Pegues was back from injury but the final stats show him with one assisted tackle. Possible error. Have to watch the replay.

After spring practice, they didn't plan to red shirt him. Holgs said he would get some playing time this year.

He has played very well! He's from my home town.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT