ADVERTISEMENT

Recount in Wisconsin? Pa, Mi to follow?

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
This is hilarious. Hillary, you poor, sad woman. Way to show that leadership or lack thereof.

Um, Hillary isn't leading the cause, it's Jill Stein. (And again, I'm no Hillary fan)

I wonder where the money came from. I hope it holds up. There will be objections so it will be interesting to see if she has standing since she isn't the one in contention.

I wonder where the money came from. I hope it holds up. There will be objections so it will be interesting to see if she has standing since she isn't the one in contention.

Anyone can file just as long as they have the money and beat the deadline. It was a grass roots effort to raise the money.

Anyone can file just as long as they have the money and beat the deadline. It was a grass roots effort to raise the money.

Grass roots or the selling of grass?[winking] I would think she would ahve standing but you can never tell about the law.

Um, Hillary isn't leading the cause, it's Jill Stein. (And again, I'm no Hillary fan)
Jill Stein wanting a recount.......truly laughable. I have to give her credit ....she raised the needed money in record time........another laughable moment. Any idea if she will ask for recounts in all the other states?

Anyone that thinks this is actually being orchestrated by Jill Stein, I've got ocean front property in Mingo County for bargain prices.

This is Hillary's camp working through Jill Stein so that Hillary isn't seen as the one challenging the election. I can't believe there are actually people who believe this is Jill Stein.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
With her now having a 2 M lead, this is a worthwhile move.

No it's not. Unless there is evidence of irregularities that exceed tens of thousands of votes (what it would take to overturn PA, Wisc, Mich) then it's a fruitless exercise, at which point Trump should then push for recounts in Dem states just to **** with them.

Reactions: dave
They suspect that a bot was involved in transferring the money to the go fund me account. Came in,at an even pace of exactly 160k per hour, even in the middle of the night.
Do they not have to provide the sources greater than $200 accumulated giving each quarter? I am sure those people are going to want to be identified. How much is soros, Clinton, pope, etc.

They suspect that a bot was involved in transferring the money to the go fund me account. Came in,at an even pace of exactly 160k per hour, even in the middle of the night.
Must be the Russians. Hillary is taking help from the Russians.

You sound like a dumb little 12 year old but I'm sure you already knew that. You never have anything insightful or intelligent to offer. Never.
Well, I did offer the insight that pointed out how stupid you must be to claim Obama cut deficits in half while doubling debt but other than that I have added quite a bit more.

Jill Stein wanting a recount.......truly laughable. I have to give her credit ....she raised the needed money in record time........another laughable moment. Any idea if she will ask for recounts in all the other states?
Totally milked all those gullible Bernie supporters. I don't blame her though.. When you have dumb kids giving their loans and refund checks to Bernie you have to take advantage of that. Look for her to build a mansion somewhere soon

15219992_718484801637130_4412186613015342994_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT