ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons why Tennessee will win

We do better in Georgia anyway.

The increase of talent and the lack of in state schools makes Georgia a key state for all schools.
Texas actually got a CB out of there for 2019 and should be getting a RB.

I think for WV that the Carolinas and Georgia should be one of their top targets.
Like I said if they have 10 High 3 star to 5 star RBs.
You have to think that there will be at least 5 that do not sign with UGA, Ga Tech, Auburn and Tennessee.

Reactions: Brookecountyeer
The increase of talent and the lack of in state schools makes Georgia a key state for all schools.
Texas actually got a CB out of there for 2019 and should be getting a RB.

I think for WV that the Carolinas and Georgia should be one of their top targets.
Like I said if they have 10 High 3 star to 5 star RBs.
You have to think that there will be at least 5 that do not sign with UGA, Ga Tech, Auburn and Tennessee.
Coach Belk has opened up the Georgia pipeline for us this year. It's like Florida recruits without the drama and grand-standing.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Coach Belk has opened up the Georgia pipeline for us this year. It's like Florida recruits without the drama and grand-standing.

Florida schools are ruthless but they do not compare with Auburn, Ole Miss or Clemson.

Problem with Georgia is staying away from dirty schools.
WV has done well in Georgia doing this but the amount of underrated recruits in that state will decrease

Reactions: Brookecountyeer
Florida schools are ruthless but they do not compare with Auburn, Ole Miss or Clemson.

Problem with Georgia is staying away from dirty schools.
WV has done well in Georgia doing this but the amount of underrated recruits in that state will decrease
Good discussion today. I gotta get back to work though.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Top 10 in recruiting.
In football, basketball and baseball.

Just need Herman and Smart to earn a paycheck.
Think for sure Herman will and if Jericho Sims plays like he did when Bamba was injured the Basketball with senior guards will be tough.

sPitt logic. Bring on them stars!

Reactions: CAJUNEER
Good leaders do not allow their play to change their body language.
Watch great QBs compared to average QBs especially in CFB. You see a difference in terms of body language.

You expect mistakes from a true freshman QB but when you see a true freshman that can lead a huddle you know you have a QB you can build on.
Sooo where is your legend of a QB now? You guys are an embarrassment to the Big 12. What a piss poor product you put on the field yesterday. There may not be a program that does less with more than Texas.

Reactions: ripped5050
Good for Texas, with their athletic budget, they should. For a school like West Virginia, Three medalists in the last Olympics is pretty good.

True but they lose as well at least a few times a year even in the state of Texas.
Recruiting is not as easy as many think especially in Texas.
It is a snake pit with fanbases who will do anything to win a recruit.

The old SWC was known as the "Sure We Cheat" for good reasons. Eric Dickerson showed up to enroll at SMU driving a tricked out Jeep another SWC program gave him to attempt to sign him. I can't remember the school that gave him the Jeep, but it made national sports news at the time. Those were the days!

S.E. Florida has got the same way in the past 20-25 years. A commitment from a Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade County kid can be an iffy proposition. Ol' HC Fred or the kid's family may have got a pile of cash from choice "B" to get him to sign there at the last minute. You don't know with those kids until you get the LOI from them.

I guess this thread should have been about reasons why WVU will win:

1. Grier's passing.
2. Receivers' catching.
3. Defense's goal-line stands.
4. Only one WVU fumble.
5. Vols had long field on offense the entire game.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve North Carolina State

N uke Kansas State

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S ink Oklahoma

The old SWC was known as the "Sure We Cheat" for good reasons. Eric Dickerson showed up to enroll at SMU driving a tricked out Jeep another SWC program gave him to attempt to sign him. I can't remember the school that gave him the Jeep, but it made national sports news at the time. Those were the days!

S.E. Florida has got the same way in the past 20-25 years. A commitment from a Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade County kid can be an iffy proposition. Ol' HC Fred or the kid's family may have got a pile of cash from choice "B" to get him to sign there at the last minute. You don't know with those kids until you get the LOI from them.

SMU. They got the death penalty.

ADVERTISEMENT