ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic Recruiting High

On3 gives Manning a $3.1 million valuation for potential NIL deals — the highest for any HS football player and third overall.

All Quinn Ewers got was a Bentley.

With that kind of money Manning is automatically named starter. Bank on it. Wonder where Ewers will go next?

Agree, but apparently Harbaugh is not telling them they're getting any upfront money when he's on the recruiting trail. I really don't know why he makes a statement like that, as that would only scare off recruits who are hearing different tales from other teams. Bottom line, if I were wealthy, and wanted to steer recruits to the team I wanted to win, all I would have to do is follow who the coaches are targeting, which is public knowledge, and simply find a way to reach out to them, and make them a very generous offer. I believe Michigan is making a mistake by going public with the things the AD and coaches are saying.
The only reason their making those statements is to try and make themselves look good at a time when college football looks bad. How do we know that Jimbo Fisher is telling his Recruits they will be getting a signing bonus? At the end of the day its not Fisher, Saban, Day or Harbaugh that are signing the big checks or the individual universities its the boosters. They have access to the recruiting data and rankings just like anyone else.

You should be a very appreciative person then, as an overwhelming majority make fun of you each & every day.
"Are you going to cry over suicide again? The King was laughing hard at you that day, and then we both laughed harder at you later that day, watching you make additional posts about it on Facebook."

You and queenie stay classy....I mean it wasn't my FB page...but goofing on someone with mental issues is pretty shitty.....but then we are talking about you and queenie.

"Are you going to cry over suicide again? The King was laughing hard at you that day, and then we both laughed harder at you later that day, watching you make additional posts about it on Facebook."

You and queenie stay classy....I mean it wasn't my FB page...but goofing on someone with mental issues is pretty shitty.....but then we are talking about you and queenie.
Hey goofy. Shouldn't you address posts made on the Woodshed forum over on the Woodshed forum? Stop hijacking a football recruiting thread. Men are talking sports here.

Hey goofy. Shouldn't you address posts made on the Woodshed forum over on the Woodshed forum? Stop hijacking a football recruiting thread. Men are talking sports here.
No...I want everyone to know that you and queenie like to make fun of people with mental health problems...

I talk real sports on the Blue Lot...you know...the place you can't afford and queenie is banned from by Vernon.

No...I want everyone to know that you and queenie like to make fun of people with mental health problems...

I talk real sports on the Blue Lot...you know...the place you can't afford and queenie is banned from by Vernon.

FakeFanForever should know that using WVU in his/her/ers/their/it's name is reserved for folks who actually graduated from the school or at least knows someone who went to college anywhere. 🤔

Reactions: MichiganHerd
FakeFanForever should know that using WVU in his/her/ers/their/it's name is reserved for folks who actually graduated from the school or at least knows someone who went to college anywhere. 🤔
LMAO...so tootie puts in his/her/ers/their/its opinion that nobody asked for.

Shouldn't you find a thread where you can bitch about college sports and/or WVU sports...I mean, that is all you do.

But your post will get a queenie/turdboy like....so good for you!!! AIM HIGH!

What a weak, pathetic post.

What a weak, pathetic post.
Yeah....not as good as goofing on suicide and a person's mental health...

"Are you going to cry over suicide again? The King was laughing hard at you that day, and then we both laughed harder at you later that day, watching you make additional posts about it on Facebook." -- michiganherd.

Are you serious? You know once the trolls begin the thread is dead.
Come on now Caped Crusader. You know that college sports...with emphasis on football and basketball...is dead. The forum... and others.. are now a reflection of a torn society with the loons in the left stirring the pot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT