ADVERTISEMENT

Re: the white football uniforms . . .

Archetype XLIV

Staunchly resisting overwhelming mediocrity
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
[shew]

I just watched the Gameday Threads video that popped up on my timeline once again. Usually these types of issues are benign to my senses, but the white jerseys, pants and helmets vex and annoy me to no end. How hard is it to just outline the "WV" on the helmet in gold, outline the numbers in gold, and put a gold accent on the pants? They did it for the grey uniforms, and I just don't understand who was behind the decision to not include that same format for the white uniforms.

I couldn't stand the white helmets in previous iterations of our uniforms for the omission of the gold, and was hoping they'd include it this time around. Instead, they "send it" and do it to our jerseys and pants, too.

We're perpetually behind the curve with our uniforms for mysterious reasons, so I doubt that this will be remedied and we'll be stuck with it for as long as we're using this design. The problem is, I'm not hopeful for the next design, because there's always something they jack up, seemingly intentionally, with our threads each time, for example: black accents on our blue jerseys, previously.

[/shew]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News