ADVERTISEMENT

Re adding Utah from the Salt Lake Tribune

He had a few 10 win seasons and around that UNC was nothing special, as they have continued through 2022.
And WVU had several consecutive 11 win seasons more recently but of course you ACC fans and others ignore that.
Try and keep up with your own argument points. You were trying to tell us that Mack Brown and UNC could easily become another Penn State. I showed you that Mack Brown couldn’t do it at UNC his first tenure there. He got frustrated and left for Texas. They couldn’t get passed FSU. Now you’re actually reversing and essentially telling me what I already told you. They weren’t special then or now.

Try and keep up with your own argument points. You were trying to tell us that Mack Brown and UNC could easily become another Penn State. I showed you that Mack Brown couldn’t do it at UNC his first tenure there. He got frustrated and left for Texas. They couldn’t get passed FSU. Now you’re actually reversing and essentially telling me what I already told you. They weren’t special then or now.
You once again mistake something someone else wrote for me. Try to keep up with your own reading comprehension if you can.

I said that it is too bad accomplishments don’t matter as much as state or city population in realignment and that it doesn’t really make sense that a school like UNC would be considered an important expansion target for football. Didn’t say anything about Mack Brown or PSU.

You once again mistake something someone else wrote for me. Try to keep up with your own reading comprehension if you can.

I said that it is too bad accomplishments don’t matter as much as state or city population in realignment and that it doesn’t really make sense that a school like UNC would be considered an important expansion target for football. Didn’t say anything about Mack Brown or PSU.
Lol ok, then we both responded to the wrong person. I agree with your entire 2nd paragraph

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT