ADVERTISEMENT

Ralph Northam is accused of erasing his black running mate, Justin Fairfax, off of campaign material

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
a democrat would do that ?

all c'mon...

it's 2017...

DMa5_R6X4AEneMy.jpg

MS 13 doesn't like black folks.....Northam is a big MS 13 supporter...it's where he gets most of his votes
No, he gets a great majority from those that are expecting govt to give them what they want.

You know that M-13 ad was debunked right?
What about MS-13 was debunked? I had to extract two teeth on a MS-13 several weeks ago that tortured the son of a man who owed them money. They video it, then executed the kid. Va is going after the death penalty for him. The guy was 23 years old.

no it wasn't...see Airports post...and they just got an MS 13 guy for drugs in Waynesboro who was already deported once until obamas lack of leadershp and policy let him back in........debunked....no I dont think so
That guy , his name was in the paper last week, is in teh city jail. There three others in the regional jail. They're from El Salvador. I beleive that's a suburb of Chicago![roll]

What about MS-13 was debunked? I had to extract two teeth on a MS-13 several weeks ago that tortured the son of a man who owed them money. They video it, then executed the kid. Va is going after the death penalty for him. The guy was 23 years old.

The ad saying Northam is fighting for and cast the deciding vote to support MS-13 was debunked......still running though.

Lol oh them racist closet Democrats trying to put everyone in catagories called Identity Politics and founders of the KKK. Not surprised

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT