ADVERTISEMENT

Racism. Still alive and well in 2022

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Brittney Cooper, a professor at Rutgers University suggested that "white people are committed to being villains" and falsely claims that Africans arrived in North America before white Europeans. "Whiteness is going to have an end date," she warns. "We gotta take these mutha****ers out."
“I said what I meant. And I curse cuz I'm grown. I have tenure. Rutgers won't be firing me for tweets,” she said from her Twitter account, which is currently ‘protected’ so only approved followers can reply to her messages.

Yawn. Nutjobs will continue to spew racist comments and do dumb things for years to come. Hell, a former president just dined with a prominent white nationalist.

Yawn. Nutjobs will continue to spew racist comments and do dumb things for years to come. Hell, a former president just dined with a prominent white nationalist.

No that guy weaseled his way in. Trump had no idea who he was and you know that. Are you really so stupid to think Trump would suspect Ye was hanging out with a white nationalist?

Was the "prominent white nationalist" whom most people have no clue of,....a major university tenured professor?

• Haha
Reactions: moe
Brittney Cooper, a professor at Rutgers University suggested that "white people are committed to being villains" and falsely claims that Africans arrived in North America before white Europeans. "Whiteness is going to have an end date," she warns. "We gotta take these mutha****ers out."
“I said what I meant. And I curse cuz I'm grown. I have tenure. Rutgers won't be firing me for tweets,” she said from her Twitter account, which is currently ‘protected’ so only approved followers can reply to her messages.
Indeed but how did I know it would someone picking on whitey? lucky guess

Moe the typical racist.

Race, Color, National Origin

Indeed but how did I know it would someone picking on whitey? lucky guess
As you say....."weak sauce".
Show me quotes by a "whitey" tenured professor and I will post them.....go ahead.....be my guest.

ADVERTISEMENT