ADVERTISEMENT

Questions a serious reporter should ask the cacklin' Communist

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
I used to work in the news media, I respect the intellect of most of the folks who work in that industry, but I do not respect the blatant biases many of them operate under. Dana Bash gets the first shot one on one with Kamala Harris tonight on CNN. (I won't be watching) It's quite a coup for any Journalist, particularly since Harris has been avoiding direct questions from reporters. However if she wants to solidify her career as a serious reporter, here's a series of serious questions she should ask the cacklin' Communist who's been avoiding serious questions as well as her well known previously stated positions!

Dana Bash should ask Harris:

1. President Biden named you as the lead in the effort to stem the flow of migrants across our southern border in March of 2021. That did not happen. Why?

2. How many people entered the country without invitation since you and Joe Biden took over?

3. What was your role in the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

4. In your acceptance speech you noted the horrors that occurred in Israel on 10/7 as well as the loss of innocent life in Gaza. Was it your intent to in any way equate the massacre on 10/7 with Israel’s actions in Gaza since then?

5. Did Israel have the right this past weekend to strike Hezbollah in a preemptive attack on the terrorists’ missile force?

6. Does Israel have the right to strike Iran to preempt another attack from Iran?

7. If Israel is attacked by Iran, would it be legitimate for Israel to destroy the oil export facilities on Kharg Island?

8. If China attempts to invade Taiwan, will American military force be used to defend the island nation?

9. Should the Supreme Court be expanded in its size?

10. How much of GDP should be spent on the Pentagon?

11. How do you fix the recruitment crisis our military is experiencing?

12. America’s ability to lead and indeed dominate in AI and supercomputing requires at least a doubling of our total domestic energy output. That is easiest to accomplish with new nuclear power plants. Do you support building them?

13. You were absolutely against fracking in your 2019 presidential campaign. What is your policy on fracking now?

14. What is the highest marginal tax rate you want to see enacted into law and at what level of adjusted gross income should that rate apply?

15. What is the most significant issue on which you have disagreed with President Biden?

Serious questions a serious reporter should ask tonight. Will Dana Bash? More importantly, will VP Harris honestly answer them if asked?

Source
link

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT