ADVERTISEMENT

Question?

Can and should but until WVU stops turning the ball over they can be beat by anyone. I'm heading over that way in a few hours and I'm hoping to drink a few with WVU fans after the game as they celebrate the only win this weekend.

I'd really like to see a change in the lineup. Right now, the current one isn't working.

What would you change? Me I'm not sure. I would like to see a lot more McCabe but he's still learning. Maybe let him run point and move Beetle over to the two.
Right now, Coach Huggins is in the position of trying to find a working combination, especially in the back court. Lots of young talent, so it may take awhile. Best thing for fans to do is be patient. This isn't a time for instant gratification.

Reactions: Vernon and RAK
What would you change? Me I'm not sure. I would like to see a lot more McCabe but he's still learning. Maybe let him run point and move Beetle over to the two.

McCabe at PG and Bolden at SG would be my first choice. Maybe even have Lamont come off the bench. His offense the past two games is pretty non-existent and he provides very little in defense. Harris may not be the best offensive option, but he will play defense.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and Vernon
Esa had his best game of the year. So much for your theory. Konate found out what his position should be and our spacing was much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT