ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the self-proclaimed basketball genius on the board.

Originally posted by Soaring Eagle 74:
How do we beat Baylor on Thursday?
I know you're not talking to me, but I will take a stab at it.

Score more points?
confused0024.r191677.gif

Re: You're right on both points.

Next question, man to man press or aggressive zone?
I didn't get a chance to catch much of either game against Baylor. What D did we run?

Seriously, whatever me ran, DON'T run it again. Try something different.

Hope they're off and were on because all things even they are a horrendous matchup for us

Originally posted by SteelHeadEer:

Score more points?
confused0024.r191677.gif
That should work.

I've done extensive analysis and found that the team that scores more points wins with 99.9999% certainty.

They are a good shooting team and we struggle against Gathers inside. The dreads kid can bounce the ball as a big and they play zone well against us. Somehow, although I am not the genius you are looking for, we have to put the ball in the basket consistently and not go through any extended droughts. That is where they have beat us from what,I have witnessed.

We play six players - they get 4.

That should improve our chances. When we have played zone they drain the 3 - when we play man they drive the ball. They rebound whatever is missed for a putback. They have had our number both games. I hope we are on and they are off. Or play 6 on 4.

Re: You're right on both points.

Next question, man to man press or aggressive zone?
The problem we have with Baylor is their wings and Gathers. Devin gonna have to sack up on Gathers and Holton is gonna have to lay a body on Prince. Macon is also gonna have to play hard an lay his body on some folks.

Win the rebounding battle

Create more TOs than we give up

Attack Gathers on offense and get into BU's bench

We lose by an average of roughly 20 points in the two previous games ( home & away ), play Thursday on a neutral court and are only a 3 point underdog in Vegas, most likely WITHOUT Staten and Browne. I'm guessing to the average bettor, it looks like stealing. History tells me that is a good sign.

always the same....rebound, make your foul shots, and force more turnovers

Than you give up. Always the same.

Still waiting to hear from the guy who knows more about basketball than

anyone else on the board. At least that's what he claims.

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:

this. plus aggressive zone. watch the 2nd half from the last game with them to see all you need to know.

we're goinna win. hey, i just know these things.

Originally posted by KeatonsCorner:

Can't say that I disagree.

Williams cant cower down like a little bitch to Gathers. He's (Williams) a man. He needs to play Gathers like a man!

Originally posted by SteelHeadEer:

Score more points?
confused0024.r191677.gif

If he wasn't talking to you he should have been. Simplicity is the root of all genius.
smokin.r191677.gif

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

I am not self proclaimed; my designation as a genius has....

been ordained by the majority of Blue Lotters. The answer to your questions is score more points.

ADVERTISEMENT