ADVERTISEMENT

Question about the Kansas Fake Punt

3xWVUenginEER

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2005
Was that snap even legal?

There looked to be a pause in it.

You can snap the ball to the side behind the line of scrimmage (the Football does NOT have to go between the legs). You can even roll it or bounce it. It must be a continuous motion though.

Is it just me or did the refs suck today. Everything from Grier getting hit AFTER he had slid to some of the Shitty Reviews of every score which kills the momentum of the game. I think today's game was the 4th place crew.

Was that snap even legal?

There looked to be a pause in it.

You can snap the ball to the side behind the line of scrimmage. You can even roll it or bounce it. It must be a continuous motion though.

Is it just me or did the refs suck today. Everything from Grier getting hit AFTER he had slid to some of the Shitty Reviews of every score which kills the momentum of the game. I think today's game was the 4th place crew.

No, it's not. Dana was raising Hell about it on the radio. His buddy Mike Leach got tagged after using it for a full game earlier this season. The next game out Leach called it again. The flags went flying. Apparently the league had been notified about his lil' trick being illegal.

I think we got the remedial officials today.

No, it's not. Dana was raising Hell about it on the radio. His buddy Mike Leach got tagged after using it for a full game earlier this season. The next game out Leach called it again. The flags went flying. Apparently the league had been notified about his lil' trick being illegal.

I think we got the remedial officials today.

And a remedial offense for much of the game. Thank goodness it was only Kansas so we could afford to continue the 2nd half against TT into 2 halves vs. Kansas.

I know it's hard to complain about 4 TD passes, but the eyeball test was awful in Mountaineer Field today. Iowa State, IN AMES, will eat my alma mater alive if that "messy" (Dana's word) and "disturbing" (my word) performance extends into a 4th or 5th straight half.

With the season nearly half over, it's time to put all the pieces together. WVU showed what it could do in the 1st half against Texas Tech. But Texas against Oklahoma and Iowa State against Oklahoma State showed what happens if you don't bring your "A" game.

5-0 is fantastic. But Geno Smith's team was 5-0 and ranked in the top 5 nationally. And wound up 7-6. You just can't take a play, certainly not a half, off and still win the Big 12 and even get a sniff of the Football Final Four.

The 38-22 score was misleading. WVU did not play like #9 in the country. And blowing 3 chances to score in the red zone!

The time has come for WVU to live up to its potential, and press clippings.

Saturday night in Ames, Iowa would be a great time to become a steamroller offense.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

And a remedial offense for much of the game. Thank goodness it was only Kansas so we could afford to continue the 2nd half against TT into 2 halves vs. Kansas.

I know it's hard to complain about 4 TD passes, but the eyeball test was awful in Mountaineer Field today. Iowa State, IN AMES, will eat my alma mater alive if that "messy" (Dana's word) and "disturbing" (my word) performance extends into a 4th or 5th straight half.

With the season nearly half over, it's time to put all the pieces together. WVU showed what it could do in the 1st half against Texas Tech. But Texas against Oklahoma and Iowa State against Oklahoma State showed what happens if you don't bring your "A" game.

5-0 is fantastic. But Geno Smith's team was 5-0 and ranked in the top 5 nationally. And wound up 7-6. You just can't take a play, certainly not a half, off and still win the Big 12 and even get a sniff of the Football Final Four.

The 38-22 score was misleading. WVU did not play like #9 in the country. And blowing 3 chances to score in the red zone!

The time has come for WVU to live up to its potential, and press clippings.

Saturday night in Ames, Iowa would be a great time to become a steamroller offense.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

WVU scored in all 4 quarters. If not for Grier choking on his Heisman hopes and throwing 3 int. in the end zone the halftime score would have been 42-7. Instead it became a tight butt hole of a win. Not only that but he fumble as well.

This team is superior to Geno Smiths 2012 team. This year team has a defense. This years team would beat the hell out of G. Smith team.

Now quit with your seesaw fandom and move on little princess and write that queen bee story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT