ADVERTISEMENT

QB recruiting....

Dana Alcoholgerson.......The QB Killer
You are either a full fledged idiot or you have never bothered to look carefully at what Dana has accomplished and where. I vote for the former.Save your money and leave, please.

You are either a full fledged idiot or you have never bothered to look carefully at what Dana has accomplished and where. I vote for the former.Save your money and leave, please.

Lol please list what he has done? There is a few WVU fans that will be looking for that answer also

I'm not a recruiting expert by any means, but in taking a quick look at the Rivals page and looking at QBs available it looks like there is some opportunity out there. This guy caught my eye, but like I said, I am a poor evaluator of talent. Has that lazy Byron Leftwich throwing motion, which bugs me. But at 6' 4"/215# and 3stars why wouldn't you at least give him a look?

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/34963

I'm not a recruiting expert by any means, but in taking a quick look at the Rivals page and looking at QBs available it looks like there is some opportunity out there. This guy caught my eye, but like I said, I am a poor evaluator of talent. Has that lazy Byron Leftwich throwing motion, which bugs me. But at 6' 4"/215# and 3stars why wouldn't you at least give him a look?

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/34963
There is a reason that Toledo and E. Michigan are the only schools that have offered this kid. Not only does his throwing motion suck he doesnt tuck the ball when he runs. I agree also that we should of looked for a QB a little harder, but not this guy.

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
There is a reason that Toledo and E. Michigan are the only schools that have offered this kid. Not only does his throwing motion suck he doesnt tuck the ball when he runs. I agree also that we should of looked for a QB a little harder, but not this guy.
Thanks, that's the input I was looking for. I wondered why a 3 star guy didn't attract more attention than this.

10 win season.

Top 25 ranking.

What a mess.

Funny how the same people who claimed WVU would struggle to be bowl eligible now claim a 10 win season and top 25 finish is not enough.
Worst 10 win season in modern wvu history. No significant wins, got bitch slapped by an 8-4 Acc team. 10-2 in the Big 12 is equivalent to 7-5 in the Acc its a total mess you're pathetic excuse making has been exposed.

Reactions: GoWVU
I saw a kid named Luke Mueller from The Linsly School (Wheeling) play this past fall. I believe he was the leading passer in the state when he got injured in the third game. He could be the best QB in the state but has had limited playing time. I've done some QB consulting and this kid throws as well a ball as I've seen since Nate Davis from Bellaire (OH). He does not get many looks because of his height 6'0. From what I understand he's starting to get interest from several FCS schools.

Looking at the scholly distribution chart, and I know it needs to be updated, but it looks like we currently have 61 players on scholarship after you deduct the Seniors, Crest and Gibson, may have missed others.

So we have 24 scholarships to give and 19 slots allotted so far. 5 more to give and I feel a QB should be in there. What else is our need that is not yet addressed and any ideas on who might fill them?

I'm not the best on the recruiting side so I'd appreciate any insight. Only 5 days to signing day.

Not sure I understand your reference to John Talley unless you are hinting that Crest is similar situation if starter goes down. John will always go down as the biggest headscratcher of all time for me. To go from TE to QB and end up as a left tackle in the NFL. Crazy.

I gave Spookycat another thumbs up because part of me does admire the focus and tenacity on one issue. The tunnel vision is always good for some humor.

I gave Spookycat another thumbs up because part of me does admire the focus and tenacity on one issue. The tunnel vision is always good for some humor.
The Fluffers Disciples are in for a rough week. National sighing day is upon us and our recruiting class is the worst its been in years. The Fluffer liked to tells us that his contract uncertainties were a big drag on recruiting. He got his extension and our class still is rated poorly. I guess that excuse went up in flames. The disciples will be out in full force after signing day making excuses for our poor rating but I will make sure they won't go unopposed.

Reactions: GoWVU
The Fluffers Disciples are in for a rough week. National sighing day is upon us and our recruiting class is the worst its been in years. The Fluffer liked to tells us that his contract uncertainties were a big drag on recruiting. He got his extension and our class still is rated poorly. I guess that excuse went up in flames. The disciples will be out in full force after signing day making excuses for our poor rating but I will make sure they won't go unopposed.
It is obvious that your analytical abilities register near zero. Your logic is so flawed that to even present reasons for why you are so off base would be foolish.Do you have any understanding of human nature, let alone the gross mine field called ''college recruiting"? All you said above is evidence that you are unable to think beyond the very surface pf a subject. Sad to see that the utterances from you are similar to those expected of 19 tear olds. SO very Sad.

It is obvious that your analytical abilities register near zero. Your logic is so flawed that to even present reasons for why you are so off base would be foolish.Do you have any understanding of human nature, let alone the gross mine field called ''college recruiting"? All you said above is evidence that you are unable to think beyond the very surface pf a subject. Sad to see that the utterances from you are similar to those expected of 19 tear olds. SO very Sad.
You are the last person who should be questioning someones analytical ability. You're the nimrod who keeps telling us that Dana Choose to stay at Wvu. Dana didn't have any choice he wasn't offered any other jobs. I stated that this years recruiting class is the worst in years. It is currently ranked 51st by rivals the last time we had a class rated this bad was in 2012 when we finished ranked 50th. These are facts look them up for yourself. The difference between my analytical ability and yours is mine is based on facts yours is based on Lies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT