ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM QB Daniels brings experience, perspective to West Virginia

Let's hope he brings wins with that experience and perspective.

Right on cue lol. Vernon posts. Here comes....Allen. slurp. Funny. As far as Daniel's goes...folks said Biden brought experience too.
Right on cue. Here comes root licking my ass as usual. Grow up or quit posting dumbass.

Let's hope he brings wins with that experience and perspective.
I hope that with that experience includes staying healthy all year. If we finish 9+ wins, I will be the first in line to say I was wrong. .500 or less will bring out the pitchfork and torch parade in front of Stewart Hall to get rid of Lyons for hitching his wagon to a coach based on a comeback win over Army with Doege on the bench.

I hope that with that experience includes staying healthy all year. If we finish 9+ wins, I will be the first in line to say I was wrong. .500 or less will bring out the pitchfork and torch parade in front of Stewart Hall to get rid of Lyons for hitching his wagon to a coach based on a comeback win over Army with Doege on the bench.
If he wins less than 7 both will be gone. (in my opinion)

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Your handle just keeps making me think of these guys:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT