ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
Minnesota didn't think they were that much improved like someone else was trying to sell us.....

Well, Ohio State beat Minnesota, so what does it matter? I'll call your Purdue with an Iowa State, and raise you with a...wait for it...

BUFFALO

Purdue and Minnesota have already played each other in conference basketball? Wow. That's early.

........I'll call your Purdue with an Iowa State, and raise you with a...wait for it...

BUFFALO

Once again yout stuck your foot in your mouth. WVU's only loss is to #18 Iowa State...................Ahia State lost to unranked Purdid. Maybe that's why Ahia State is dropping in the polls while WVU is rising.

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/ncaa/football/polls/coaches-poll/

http://sportspolls.usatoday.com/201...-ranked-for-first-time-in-amway-coaches-poll/

Well, Ohio State beat Minnesota, so what does it matter? I'll call your Purdue with an Iowa State, and raise you with a...wait for it...

BUFFALO
Stay on subject........

I thought this Purdue team was so much better. Sure not looking like it. But deflect

Another poster started a thread about me, and I responded, without personal insults or name-calling, as promised, but here you are, stalking me and calling me names. Call the police...again.

So? That was the only Big 12 win vs. a B1G school. Iowa beat Iowa State, Ohio State beat TCU, and Maryland beat Texas. B1G is 3-1 vs. No "D" Big 12.

Those were pretty good wins by Iowa and Maryland since both Texas and Iowa State rebounded and are in the top 25.
Ohio State beating TCU ...... big deal. Even lowly West Virginia beat them during the Mountaineers annual November meltdown.

the suckeyes lost to an unranked 'cuse team tonight....LMAO...
Very .... very uncalled for smacking.

It has been a tough week for the Buckeyes. After being ranked NUMBER ONE in the new NCAA's poll, Texas Tech beat Houston Beauty College and took over first place. Then Syracuse was not impressed with OSU's win at Creighton, came into to Columbus and beat them.

Childish name calling in 5,4,3,2.......

Excellent point, little girls' coach. Ohio State never should have scheduled Syracuse or tough road games in November. It would have been much easier to schedule nothing but mid-majors as tHuggs did, and escape from November unscathed. Oh, wait, tHuggs' cupcake schedule still resulted in TWO losses to MID-MAJORS. God, you're stupid, Pestsider.

Oh. I guess I should walk back my chest pounding about being number 1 on the new ...... oh wait, that was you.

Don't run your mouth if your team can't back it up.

I freely admitted that Ohio State wasn't a Final Four team, but that must have been the one comment of mine that you didn't hang on with every fiber of your being. Ohio State's No. 1 rating was a gift to Buzzard, who pounded his chest about a preseason bogus rating system, which severely overrated the Fold & Blew, and greatly underrated Ohio State, but please make this all about yourself. Didn't you just throw a tantrum at me for posting in your patty cake thread with Marshall fans? Hypocrisy, indeed.

He is too ****ing stupid to even know Buffalo is ranked....but to toolbox they are just a midmajor.

Proves he doesnt understand college basketball either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT