ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue sucks

Enjoy the Camping Bowl, sh!t head. Our worst seasons end with New Year's Six bowl games. WVU, your fake favorite team, is playing in the Citrus Bowl Junior Varsity game.

[roll]

P.S. What would a fake WVU fan know about the Playoffs, anyway?

[jumpingsmile]

LMAO at fans of the 8-3 and fourth best team Big 12 team talkin' smack to a graduate of a 12-1 B1G Champion.

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder

Yeah, I’m delusional. I don’t realize how bad the BIG 10 sucks.

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder

You're an awfully mouthy little wuss with mighty Scaredycuse on the horizon. I wouldn't be so confident, if I were you. Jack Allison makes you look like the Rock, CuntryTard!

:cool2:

Question for tOSUdogpeckergnat - Will you be watching our game in the offices of the law firm you claim to own, or from the comfort of your 7500 square foot Scott Depot mansion that you also claim to live in? Or will you just use your usual tactic of siphoning from someone else's router and stream it to your Obamaphone?

Last edited:
Question for Gomer, who fantasizes about returning to Gilmer County to live out his golden (shower) years because he has no life: Will WVU's sh!tty basketball team win more conference games than the Old Fold & Blew's disappointing football squad? I mean, it's not too difficult to win more than six conference basketball games when the team plays 18, is it?

tOSUdogpeckergnat, it's 5:10 PM...........shouldn't you be jogging along Kanawha Blvd. in your Ahia State gear right now, or was that just more of your BS?

Sorry, unemployed and toothless geezer, but I never leave the office before 5:30, as I have to support your dead a$$ and the thousands of other freeloaders who live off of us handful of West Virginia taxpayers. Moreover, it's pouring rain here in Charleston, and, unlike you, I'm smart enough to stay out of the rain. Good luck tonight...just kidding!!!

:middlefinger:[laughing]

Purdue would curb stomp that sh!tty team that Suckacuse pounded tonight, but you should continue to live through other schools because WVU sucks.

You're an awfully mouthy little wuss with mighty Scaredycuse on the horizon. I wouldn't be so confident, if I were you. Jack Allison makes you look like the Rock, CuntryTard!

:cool2:

Jack Allison makes Chuggs look like a Heisman candidate.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The Big 10 sucks. Michigan got crushed.
The Big 12 must swallow, as it went 1-3 vs. B1G schools this season. Nothing you post will change the fact that WVU blows, and that you're a frustrated little creep, who is desperate to live through anybody, but the Old Fold(ed again) & Blew. Michigan sucks? Good! It's probably the pi$$ yellow and blue colors that doom the Skunk Bears in bowl games.

Ohio State beats Washington to go 13-1 again. WVU has NEVER won 13 games in a season, but keep obsessing about the B1G, Marshall grad, masquerading as an Old Fold & Blew fan.

P.S. Iowa won today, too, but only you care.

LMAO...suckeyes win their bowl game and shit for brains immediately rushes over here, a WVU board, to thump his chest with five posts...

I mean seriously....who does that?

Tell me again who is obsessed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT