ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue making WVU look better and better

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Purdue beat Marquette by 5 on Nov. 15.
Purdue beat Florida State by 10 on Nov. 30.
Purdue beat WVU by 12 on Nov. 24.

So the Mountaineers gave the Boilermaker Sequoias their 3rd closest game out of the 7 played so far.

And the toughest in the Phil Knight Legacy in Portland, Oregon, better than Gonzaga and Duke.

That gives me hope for this Huggins season because Purdue is an awesome force. Maybe #1 by season's end.

So the Mountaineers gave the Boilermaker Sequoias their 3rd closest game out of the 7 played so far.

And the toughest in the Phil Knight Legacy in Portland, Oregon, better than Gonzaga and Duke.

That gives me hope for this Huggins season because Purdue is an awesome force. Maybe #1 by season's end.
You can tell you're a liberal by the fact you compare scores and claim victories just because certain teams and scores were close or blowouts.

CFE has to do something other than read his comic books.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT