ADVERTISEMENT

Pudding Brain

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
A former White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson MD,says President Biden's mental fitness is a matter of "national security."

"The article's just documenting what I've been saying all along: he's not fit to be the commander-in-chief." "He's got significant issues, he shouldn't have the job.

It comes after a bombshell report in The Wall Street Journal that cited interviews with 45 people over the course of several months, claiming that congressional leaders and others who have met with Biden have noticed he "appears slower now" .

Dr. Jackson MD served as the top White House physician to former Presidents Obama and Trump.

A former White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson MD,says President Biden's mental fitness is a matter of "national security."

"The article's just documenting what I've been saying all along: he's not fit to be the commander-in-chief." "He's got significant issues, he shouldn't have the job.

It comes after a bombshell report in The Wall Street Journal that cited interviews with 45 people over the course of several months, claiming that congressional leaders and others who have met with Biden have noticed he "appears slower now" .

Dr. Jackson MD served as the top White House physician to former Presidents Obama and Trump.
Appears? Who the fvck makes that up? Turtles move faster

Reactions: roadtrasheer

The perfect puppet

The perfect puppet
Hey I resent that!
iu

Well why creepy Joe? Everybody knows by now you're a clueless empty suit!

Who's "everybody" anyway?
iu

You mean you don't remember?

Oh...dammit how could I forget "everybody"?
iu

You do creepy Joe...you do!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT