ADVERTISEMENT

PSA-This is concerning

nvEERs

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2008
Tonight a friend of my son came over to the house. His dad and uncle own a construction company, which he works for, I have know all three for 20 years. We started talking and he mentioned they just finished 2 houses in the Virginia City Highlands (remote community between VC and Reno). One was a retired federal Marshall the other was retired FBI-didn't know each other. Both houses cost them a small fortune. Literally had 10 foot high solid concrete walls, completely off grid (which can be really expensive in the area). Both said they were getting ready for what was coming down.

Normally this wouldn't concern me too much but I have another son who lives in an even more remote area called Smith Valley and he is seeing the same thing. This is 5 acre lots that have been pretty much sitting empty for the past 15 years now they can't build them fast enough, funny thing is many are empty most of the time, they come up and stay a weekend a month or so and then go back to homes the rest of the time. This is happening all over rural Nevada, these people are preparing for something. Like I said just a PSA.

Tonight a friend of my son came over to the house. His dad and uncle own a construction company, which he works for, I have know all three for 20 years. We started talking and he mentioned they just finished 2 houses in the Virginia City Highlands (remote community between VC and Reno). One was a retired federal Marshall the other was retired FBI-didn't know each other. Both houses cost them a small fortune. Literally had 10 foot high solid concrete walls, completely off grid (which can be really expensive in the area). Both said they were getting ready for what was coming down.

Normally this wouldn't concern me too much but I have another son who lives in an even more remote area called Smith Valley and he is seeing the same thing. This is 5 acre lots that have been pretty much sitting empty for the past 15 years now they can't build them fast enough, funny thing is many are empty most of the time, they come up and stay a weekend a month or so and then go back to homes the rest of the time. This is happening all over rural Nevada, these people are preparing for something. Like I said just a PSA.

If you can do it, I think it's a good idea. One never knows.

ADVERTISEMENT