ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of Kamala

Christian96

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2019
From deep throat, to deep state.

She’s the first Jamaican woman to be sworn-in as VP.

“she ain’t black! She’s my Nurse!”
800.jpeg

From deep throat, to deep state.

She’s the first Jamaican woman to be sworn-in as VP.

“she ain’t black! She’s my Nurse!”
800.jpeg
On a serious but funny and sad note, have you seen the video where Joe is walking into a building and he mutters "Salute the Marines" as he's walking up to them? He is literally being instructed what to say and do through an ear piece on almost every piece of his daily life.

On a serious but funny and sad note, have you seen the video where Joe is walking into a building and he mutters "Salute the Marines" as he's walking up to them? He is literally being instructed what to say and do through an ear piece on almost every piece of his daily life.
As he did through the debates, using a TelePrompTer..the guy is a fraud and liar.

But hey. At least the Orange guy is gone 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

As he did through the debates, using a TelePrompTer..the guy is a fraud and liar.

But hey. At least the Orange guy is gone 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I don't mind a teleprompter for talking points because debates can be chaotic, especially with Trump because he is quick witted but even putting him in this spot is bordering on elderly abuse.

I don't mind a teleprompter for talking points because debates can be chaotic, especially with Trump because he is quick witted but even putting him in this spot is bordering on elderly abuse.
Joe is too slow and dim witted to use his own brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT